1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Monday October 12nd - Caterham CSR320 @ Assen

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CATS
    Class: Caterham CSR320
    Track: Assen
    Weather: dry
    Practice: 30 minutes ( 19:00 GMT )
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2 x 12 laps
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Entrylist:
    1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
    2. Stefan Beemsterboer
    3. Nigel Atkins -SKIN-
    4. Dennis Phelan
    5. Michiel Vandepoel
    6. Michael Herrmann -SKIN-
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Jarbas Melo (maybe)

3. Yep! i can't mis this one.....is this the old or the new track?

4. first club race

Hi,

would like to try this race, can u sign me up? thanks...

5. Sorry

Just realized will probaly be enroute home from weekend, may not make 1900 gmt start, better withdraw my name and if I will re-enter if able...thanks

6. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I can make it!

7. I would put myself on the "Cinders" list for this, but 19:00 is wayyy too early.

If it were 20:00 with a 21:00 start then I MIGHT stand a chance of making it, but sadly no chance of being sat down and ready at this early hour :(

Just my tuppence worth ... :wink2:

8. Yves, please sign me in this race

PS: I do not know if I'll be able to arrive on time for the event, work work: (

9. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

server is up and running :computer:

10. i will try, caterhams are cool :)

11. i am in plz

12. Sign me up please Yves.

13. i wont make it, i will be playing CSS...

Good luck to all!

14. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Long track, fast.
    I tried Yves uploaded car, Michael's too. Yves was much like my own but easily four seconds faster so I drove it for the Q and races. Seldom does a car make a difference for me, thanks Yves! Michaels car always wanted to swap ends on me entering corners so I [sorry] scrapped it.

R1 All going well as usual and on L5 I get the famous nVidea freeze. After alt-tabbing out and into the game again I'm in the same position but over a minute down on 4th. Finish one lap down.

R2 Front row start but my starting skills quickly got me to the other side of the track and back where I belonged. On L9, I think, I hit a wall hard and the car was undriveable so I pitted for repairs and ended up +1lap again at the end.

There were lots of laps I didn't have to push hard, no one was near me I, but I still experienced a lot of tire degradation and slides at times that didn't seem right.

Nice to finally get to see this track, Thanks Yves! and RD!

15. I had freeze problems too! My computer did for almost 1 minute nothing? Than the game cames back in all kinds of (strange) colors.........but that was in race 2. So, i leave the game early.

Race 1; i struccle with the car very badly. to much understeering. In the second race i had make some good changes about that, but unfortunly my PC/game freezes.

Hopefully next time better.

Thx Yves, GREAT track!

16. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Stefan,
    For all the discussion and all the "cures", the only one that works for me all the time is to ALT-TAB out and back into the game. Yes, I lost a lap but I still got to finish and run the second race. I can't remember where I found this hint but try it next time.

17. another cracking cat night, took me a while to get my head around these at this track as i had done the mini race on friday. but when quali came around i had found my breaking points a grab 2 place and also finished in 2nd in both races :lashes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.