Monday Night Racing!! What would u like to see?

Title is pretty self explanatory. I am listening to input on what you guys like to race on Monday nights:)
1. Start time
2. Weather
3. Cars
4. Track

Ondrej, this is sort of a get it out there and test thing. I knew for certain that there were some guys around who could do theis slot already so if it all goes well theres no reason why there can be more days added, subject to slots on the server etc. Saturdays are busy days as it is atm. other weekdays might be more likely, BUT lets not get ahead of myself to quickly ;)

hehe whatever, time is not important (if its not late night :p)
I just know that the week is full, you have on Mondays GT pro, Tuesdays Porsche, Wednesdays WTCC, Thursdays F1, Fridays Mini, Saturdays are enduro or sleeping or history WTCC, Sundays are leagues and WTCC... don't know where you can put this great (!!!) combination :(

Hi all, I'm new to Race Department but very much not new to the Sim Racing scene as I've done endless commentary for PSRTV in 08 and 09, this year I've taken a seat back tho due to work commitments.

Monday night racing is best for me as its my day off from work.

I've just got Race On and I have to say the IFM cars impress me and I think a race with them at Brands Hatch would be interesting, even more so if its changable ;)

20:00 GMT is a good time for me.

Hope to see you guys on track soon :D

Hi Michael, I'd love to see you at some of the events :)

The start times are set at 19:00GMT and 21:00GMT and are unlikely do move a great deal from there in the future as it would be best for us to not overlap them. I run IFM events every few weeks on a Thursday evening with a start of 19:00GMT, they alternate with MMG F1 mod which shadows the F1 league at the moment with regard to track choice. FPWS finishes next weekend so that will free up more options with regards to open wheel night.

As for Mondays expect to see them at some point in the future in the late event. It is the only late event of the week at the moment so it will play host to a range of cars/tracks over the comming weeks/months.

ok...i will say this....DTM isn;t to good here...cause it;s a mood of pushing and shuving....and there are some novice drivers (my self) out there....i liked the gtpro night allot more....or ...or...radicals ont twisti circuits ar lot's off fun..ask dave stepheson.but will love some small endu events...about 1.30h or 2h :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back