1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday Night League?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Gareth Wood, May 8, 2013.

1. Anyone interested in setting up a Monday night league?

Im new here so not sure i could manage to be the admin for one... and the leagues that are available arent the best days for me.. maybe Tuesdays i could make. Mondays would be better.

2. You need to specify the platform pal....

Also, probably better to check our league section and see whats on offer :)

3. Good point. I mean for the PS3.

Ive checked the leagues and there's Tues, Thurs and Saturdays.. which is hit and miss as to whether i can make it or not. Monday eves are good.

4. You could create a weekly race mate, in our Racing Club - under PS3 section ;)

5. Whats involved on the admin side and could we do a championship as per the other days?

6. No involvement is required from the admin side,

Aslong as you are prepared to commit yourself to running a championship - feel free to start one, or even a league....

You may find these links useful
    PS3 Racing Club

Racing Club Template
    and finally:

Want to start a league? Request a subforum here!

You want to run your league on RaceDepartment? Contact us and we will create you a nice looking subforum that is viewed by thousands of visitors!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cheers buddy.

8. Anyone?

9. You're unlikely to find people in here buddy, as I suggested - create a few 'Racing Club' races... Once you have casual members - suggest the idea ;) :thumbsup:

Edit:

Become a licensed member too, it'll help your chances of finding a league/tournament to join - http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/forums/applications.4/