1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monday June 22th - RDVLN Serie - GT-Club @ Nordschleife

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RDVLN
    Class: GT-Club
    Track: Nordschleife
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes (19:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 30 minutes (19:30 GMT)
    Race: 2 x 3 laps (20:00 GMT)
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

If you witness or a victim of an incident there is a new and easy way to report it, just click ---> Click here to report an incident

the RDVLN Serie is a fun event and in no way a league, its for the fun of driving all Race07/GTR-Evo/STCC the game cars around the Nordschleife in a clean and friendly manner. those events will take place every Mondays until all the car class will be done so come join the fun.

2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Entrylist:
    1. Yves Larose -SKIN-
    2. Ivo Simons
    3. Willem Fischer
    4. Bob Miley
    5. Neil Tennant
    6. Philip Antonia
    7. João Andias
    8. Stefan Beemsterboer
    9. Colin Crompton
    10. Dennis Phelan
    11. Jim McGhee
    12. Freddie Besems
    13. Péter Bártfai
    14. Christian Lyngbye
    15. Kennett Ylitalo
    16. Aritan Maia
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

3. Me please Mr Yves.

4. Me too, thanks :)

5. Another sign up for me please Yves if you will.

6. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

sign me ups yves :O

7. Yes please Yves.

Didn't have time or peace and quiet to enjoy this weeks properly so I want to have a decent go with the GT Club cars :)

8. I'll have some of that action.

9. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I can do this!
    Please add me.

OUCH! I can't do this, I'm having an MRI then.

Please remove me.

10. Pls, put me on the list toooo!

Thx.

11. me too please sir !

12. WuuuaaaaawwwwIE!! 3 LAPS !!!

YES :)

13. yes pleasee!

sorry never mind im gona have to wake in the wee hours of the morning to play this.

so please cancel

sorry again

14. put me out please Yves,i didn't realise it was my son's school spectacle nex monday :(

15. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

OK!
    I had my appointment time incorrect!
    I'm free for an afternoon race, count me in!

16. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Wow!
    In the past, I had only driven the Cupra GTand as a result had stayed away from this class. I just put two laps each on the other cars in the class using the SimBin cars. Wow! They blew me away, what a variety and difference in styles between them.

DBRS, motor so quiet, quite cushy, wags the tail a bit and needs tidying up =7:33xxx

Viper CC, much easier to drive than I thought and setup very nicely =7:33.xxx

Z4, quite the racing setup right out of the box, extraordinary drive =7:37.xxx

Steiff, is this car even going fast? Most controllable of them all =7:36.xxx

Cupra GT, this is the only car of the group that I had driven before and tweaked. I took the SimBin car out, wallows, mushy, slides, oh and all over the place, a moving hazard on the track. Needs lots more setup time, I was AMAZED at =7:32.xxx

I would pick the Gillet, the Viper or the Z4. Which would you put the hammer to?

17. Sign me up!

18. @ Dennis Phelan; take de BMW Z4 and we've got a battle. I just make my rounds and i'm not faster than that. (at this moment)

@ nordschleife you really don't want to crash, so take a easy car to drive is my idea..

19. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

The Z4 is really nice and in a race on the public servers yesterday I took off 9 sec without changes to the car. Unfortunately, a Gillet was another 10 sec a lap faster! But, he was held up by another Z4 for a while!!

Stefan, those were my thoughts earlier this morning and that tended me to the Gillet. I have more laps to do!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.