1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Monaco tunnel exit buildings missing?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Bram, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Did Codemasters forget that there are new buildings build to the left of the tunnel exit?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

That building looks unfinished, and still under construction Bram .....

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

So? Because it was under construction that doesn't mean it wasn't there :) In the game i can see the Mediterranean sea while in real life the view is blocked by a building creating a huge shadow also which makes it more difficult for drivers : )

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dam why didn't we ask Codemasters to remove qualifying 1&2 so they would have had time to add in that building in. :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

So do you want to make Monaco more difficult? ;) :p

It could be planned for F1 2013 as a new 'feature'

• Like Like x 1
  6. from when are those pictures?
    i didnt realise the buildings at this years grand prix.

7. @Bram Hengeveld is correct - there was a big hoo-hah by TV viewers of the race this year because the camera for the cars just coming out the tunnel was not from the side, but from mostly in front at the chicane's direction.

8. Here's a video comparison between 2012 and 2011 in real life - check the top left at 47 seconds and later, just when he goes out of the tunnel, the building on the left:

9. off topic but out of curiosity, does monaco still have that annoying over saturated steering? I always hated that about 2011.

10. Other than minor changes CM didn't really change the tracks that much this year. Korea still has those horrible huge kerbs.