F1 2011 Monaco Lap Record ! :D

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Yes im goign to seize the moment. Monaco Dry #1 Global Spot...had same set up as 2010. It does get bouncy in the middle sector though. Will not be surprised if someone gets it under a minute...hacks most likely, but nonetheless i dont understimate any RD member :tongue:

2011-09-20_00001-1.jpg

Belive me having over 480 Hours (check my steam stats: Diego06) in F1 2010 on expert and online doesnt equal F1 2011. For those that were ranting about not being a sim, its gonna kick you real hard. I can do Monaco, Singapore, Hungary, you name it non stop til my eyes bleed and I suffer from a blood clot for not gettin up. I can do rain, matter fact beaten some of our great RD competitors track times....i say again some not everyone. Im still a nub belive me. My hats off to you if u can do better but honestly its goign to take me a full weekend to get as good as F1 2010....I kept spinning in Melbourne on the fast corners.

people that got it on steam can simply use a US vpn, encrypt it and put steam into offline mode.
then you can atleast play offline even before the UK release.

Anyone tried that?

I thought that sort of regional security worked off the location of your shipping address when purchased, rather than the 'location' your PC is in?

you can try that with Steam. But GFWL might hold you back though. Dont know it worked right of the start for me when it got released within seconds on steam. You can unlock it on steam, then again GFWL might not let you in. if it does let me know.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back