• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Misc Monaco 2017 Billboards 1.3

Updated billboards for this year's F1 race.

1. OzAndy

OzAndy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
    Last edited: May 26, 2017
  2. OzAndy

OzAndy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
  3. OzAndy

OzAndy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
  4. OzAndy

OzAndy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
  5. patrikpat

patrikpat

Ratings:
    +26
    Hi, OzAndy
    I have tried this track "monaco1.1/1.2" for Assetto Corsa and i like very much.

Some days ago I tried to make changes. I added the lights in the tunnel, some more realistic textures and the shading of the shadows on the track as in reality.

And I tried to leave the track with smaller splines. seems more disconnected, but I like it for Monte Carlo!

But I do not know the author to ask permission to share this ..

Are you aware of who implemented this track?
    Thank you ?

6. OzAndy

OzAndy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +89
    Hi patrikpat, sorry I didn't answer earlier, I'm on holidays until mid-November ... don't get here very much. Nice work on the editing. The track I believe was from a group ORSW or something like that. It;s a rip of another game I think. I don't know about posting ... it will probably get taken down here for illegal version.
    I'd be really interested in your other work ... when I get back home I'll try and get you another site without RC rules.
    Cheers
    Andy

7. patrikpat

patrikpat

Ratings:
    +26
    To say the truth, I tried to contact someone on the site "http://www.osrw.com/" but I did not have any answer.
    You know, I'd like to make other updates to this track (start light, new yacht palace at the tunnel exit and viewers ..) probably, if i succeed, i will share it as a new creation.

thank you for the support.

• Like Like x 1
  8. daemonicus

daemonicus

Ratings:
    +1
    Excellent job, I truly wish this could work out! We are in a desperate need of a more decent Monaco and the immersion you brought is already huge!

9. patrikpat

patrikpat

Ratings:
    +26
    hi guys.. how can i make you try the my new monaco ?

i make a new asphalt

10. dreamer

dreamer

Ratings:
    +31
    you could pm us me a link ;)

11. patrikpat

patrikpat

Ratings:
    +26
    yes i could, but i not find the link for the pm message...

look at new video test