Resource icon

Misc Monaco 2017 Billboards 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, OzAndy
I have tried this track "monaco1.1/1.2" for Assetto Corsa and i like very much.

Some days ago I tried to make changes. I added the lights in the tunnel, some more realistic textures and the shading of the shadows on the track as in reality.

And I tried to leave the track with smaller splines. seems more disconnected, but I like it for Monte Carlo!

But I do not know the author to ask permission to share this ..

Are you aware of who implemented this track?
Thank you ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_asr_asr3series_monaco_osrw_1.1_14-10-117-19-27-53.jpg
    Screenshot_asr_asr3series_monaco_osrw_1.1_14-10-117-19-27-53.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_asr_asr3series_monaco_osrw_1.1_14-10-117-19-26-57.jpg
    Screenshot_asr_asr3series_monaco_osrw_1.1_14-10-117-19-26-57.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 217
Hi patrikpat, sorry I didn't answer earlier, I'm on holidays until mid-November ... don't get here very much. Nice work on the editing. The track I believe was from a group ORSW or something like that. It;s a rip of another game I think. I don't know about posting ... it will probably get taken down here for illegal version.
I'd be really interested in your other work ... when I get back home I'll try and get you another site without RC rules.
Cheers
Andy

Hi patrikpat, sorry I didn't answer earlier, I'm on holidays until mid-November ... don't get here very much. Nice work on the editing. The track I believe was from a group ORSW or something like that. It;s a rip of another game I think. I don't know about posting ... it will probably get taken down here for illegal version.
I'd be really interested in your other work ... when I get back home I'll try and get you another site without RC rules.
Cheers
Andy

To say the truth, I tried to contact someone on the site "http://www.osrw.com/" but I did not have any answer.
You know, I'd like to make other updates to this track (start light, new yacht palace at the tunnel exit and viewers ..) probably, if i succeed, i will share it as a new creation.

thank you for the support.

Cheers
Andy
hi guys.. how can i make you try the my new monaco ?

i make a new asphalt

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years