WIP monaco 1967 WIP

hi i hawe working on a monaco track for a while now and i want you to see the progress, here is some pictures, please leav some comments! :) agg.jpgdlk.jpggatgag.jpgggg.jpgjjkl.jpgkysh.jpgmon.1.jpg
pencil.png

I look forward to this one! looks like the station hairpin could use some more polygons around the radius of the corner, but i know that then bunches them up on the inside. You might need to use the wall too to make the footpaths with proper mapping coordinates so the bricks line up and you can smooth the outside of the tight corners with it too, i guess. Overall it has a nice old-style vibe. are the models scratch or from gpl or some other version? got some in-game screenshots? :D
cheers

I look forward to this one! looks like the station hairpin could use some more polygons around the radius of the corner, but i know that then bunches them up on the inside. You might need to use the wall too to make the footpaths with proper mapping coordinates so the bricks line up and you can smooth the outside of the tight corners with it too, i guess. Overall it has a nice old-style vibe. are the models scratch or from gpl or some other version? got some in-game screenshots? :D
cheers

most of the models is from GP79 and GPL, (retextured GPL objects) im glad you like the progress so far but it is still mytch work on road textures and a few buildings that are missing. :)

Before you do that......theres a thread here somewhere abuit loading an autosave of your project track. Try that

The most common cause of track loading errors is fiddling with the xpacks. Come on, own up, is that what you were doing? lol

Check C:\Program Files\BobsTrackBuilder\Temporary Files folder (or something like that).

There will be some randomly named files such as gfgrwgs.ter, iogpcmoa.vdf and other random stuff.

Order the files by date, find the newest one and rename it venue.bin (you have to do this quickly, because after a while BTB will automatically delete these files)

Go to C:\Program Files\BobsTrackBuilder\My Projects (or something like that) and create a new folder called Monaco 1967 or whatever you want your track to be called.

Inside it, drop in the venue.bin file from your temporary files folder. Then create a folder called Xpacks.

Go to C:\Program Files\BobsTrackBuilder\Xpacks (or something like that) and there will be a list of ZIPs that are the xpacks.

Find the xpacks you were using, copy them and paste them into the new xpacks folder you created
(C:\Program Files\BobsTrackBuilder\My Projects\Xpacks (or something like that))

You should then be able to load your track into BTB.

I hope this works! I love the old Formula 1 tracks and can't wait for you to release this.

FerrariMan96

Check C:\Program Files\BobsTrackBuilder\Temporary Files folder (or something like that).

There will be some randomly named files such as gfgrwgs.ter, iogpcmoa.vdf and other random stuff.

Order the files by date, find the newest one and rename it venue.bin (you have to do this quickly, because after a while BTB will automatically delete these files)

Go to C:\Program Files\BobsTrackBuilder\My Projects (or something like that) and create a new folder called Monaco 1967 or whatever you want your track to be called.

Inside it, drop in the venue.bin file from your temporary files folder. Then create a folder called Xpacks.

Go to C:\Program Files\BobsTrackBuilder\Xpacks (or something like that) and there will be a list of ZIPs that are the xpacks.

Find the xpacks you were using, copy them and paste them into the new xpacks folder you created
(C:\Program Files\BobsTrackBuilder\My Projects\Xpacks (or something like that))

You should then be able to load your track into BTB.

I hope this works! I love the old Formula 1 tracks and can't wait for you to release this.

FerrariMan96

THANK YOU! now i can finish it! :inlove: thanks again! the track is almost redy only a few things left! i will relese it this WEEK! (if BTB work as it sould :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%