Mods help

Guys

Am new to AC and would like to be pointed somewhere that helps with installing mods, where you get them, how you install them etc?

Am used to it with RF but never tried it yet in AC. Must be e thread somewhere, but nothing shone out at me in initial checks.

get them here on RD. install is same as in rF .. just different folders
../content/cars
../content/tracks

given limited track offering of AC track are pretty much must have, there are some good quality. For cars I have no need, too many already in ...

You can go to your steam library page, highlight AC, scroll down to "browse steam workshop", click it, then anything you see you have an interest in you subscribe to it by clicking on the subscribe button and it will download and install for you. Within minutes you can use the content. The more you subscribe to the longer you must wait to use it tho, do a couple at a time and see what you like. Way easier than the original rf2 folder manipulations. Good luck.

Sorry, click on dlc from steam, click on downloads on here RD for non ac stuff like tracks and cars. My mind melded rf2 and ac above.

Last edited:
I hope this is not overkill but you asked. Once downloaded from this site, open the folder you just put the dl into, extract files and move the folder into your "drive/steam/steamapps/common/assettacorso/content/cars or tracks folder then open ac and they should be in your tracks/cars ready to use.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back