Modmates Modcams 2012 All cars v 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my own camera.
but here the camera perfect for me
FOV 70

I really dont get/understand you. Why do you post pics of your cam in my thread?? Should i add some like that or what is it about. I dont understand you since page 1 i guess.
Please do your own thread if you dont like my cams, no need for spam attack in form of 3 posts in a row! Thx

Thanks for clarifiying Steffen. so thats a "usual" game bug cause that happens with and without any mod installed.

Thats weired cause i dont get this bug so far. I really "want" to ,just to confirm it but so far no luck. It does also makes no sense that the nug appears if you change the ident name and not the viewtype, if you change the viewtype its known to be buggy as hell...flipping screens and stuff like last year-

Two issues I've found so far:
1. The cars' interior is empty/black. Is the good ol' "antenna or car interior" dillema from F1 2011 back?
2. Why are the chase cameras upside down? 0_o

Is there any chance of doing this cam view from last year, it's one of yours and is really nice to drive with for me.

webber.jpg

Is there any chance of doing this cam view from last year, it's one of yours and is really nice to drive with for me.

View attachment 33774

will add sort of next week i think. This time i focus on the cockpits.;)

@carlWilliamson

Sure there will be one static and one dynamic as usual.

@MARSALA

Dont understand you, all my cams got a HUD enabled.

@ENDR
Two issues I've found so far:
1. The cars' interior is empty/black. Is the good ol' "antenna or car interior" dillema from F1 2011 back?
2. Why are the chase cameras upside down? 0_o

Nothing of both happens with my cams! The antennas are fixed and enabled in the standard game also. Must be something you did wrong though.

There's not that many things to do wrong, when installing a mod boils down to overwriting the original files with yours. ;)
Anyway, after a while (and a restart or two) the chase cams went back to normal... No idea what caused it though 0_--
The cockpit cams however are weird: in some cars the interior seems to be just black, while in others I can clearly see those buttons, FIA badges on the side and so on.

There's not that many things to do wrong, when installing a mod boils down to overwriting the original files with yours. ;)
Anyway, after a while (and a restart or two) the chase cams went back to normal... No idea what caused it though 0_--
The cockpit cams however are weird: in some cars the interior seems to be just black, while in others I can clearly see those buttons, FIA badges on the side and so on.

Hi,

Glad the main bug is gone. For the rest you may be a bit more specific so i can have a look at it. Wich car got the black interiour?

I really liked this cam mod up until when the count down timer came on the screen and it was positioned right where you need to looking to pickup your breaking point or the apex of the corner.

Nice work otherwise modmate.

countdowntimerbug.jpg

Thats sad for sure, i will have a look if i can do anything about that and reposition it but im not sure if its possible. will have a next version up tonight with the requested close cockpit cam for all cars.
All other cams from last year will be added soon.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back