Modmates Modcams 2012 All cars v 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
which file are you adjusting,wouldnt mind trying it myself as i have 3 screen and would like to create a cam file that was really close to the steering wheel. ta

which file are you adjusting,wouldnt mind trying it myself as i have 3 screen and would like to create a cam file that was really close to the steering wheel. ta

again guys, try to be patient! I will add more cams soon, as there are tripplescreen cam, another cockpit, 2 chase cams and a new rearview wich will be added.
I just need to get another spare time for it, so please dont make this a request thread.;)

Thanks

Modmate

Ok no worries, it only appears with Red Bull and Ferrari.

But it is 100% one of your cams.

Once again i love your work and look forward to seeing more of them.

Cheers.

Hey,

Yes its one of my cams but the "bug" you`ve shown isnt related to any of my cams.
Thats more likely something steam related cause of the colour it has.;)
Here is a Screen of the ferrari, and thats the way all are looking:

Greets Modmate

Hey,

Finally here is the first version of my modcams for F12012.
In this first version ive added 4 cams for ALL CARS:

Cockpit-Deep + Static

Cockpit Dynamic

Bonnet dynamic

Bonnet Wide + Static

More cams will follow soon!

DOWNLOAD:

HERE

Greets Modmate
Thanks for your efforts.

Could you possibly make 2 seperate files - one with dynamic and one without - toggling through loads of views is a pain.

Also, is it possible for you to modify the default 'offset' TV T-Cam. It needs to be lowered and moved slighly more to the left to give a real over-the-(left) shoulder view? Someone did a great one like that for 2010. I used it exclusively.

Thnx in anticipation.

@Gabe77

Hi,

Im sorry but i wont make a file with just one cam in it seperate. You shouldnt toggle cams while driving dont you?:)

And yes i will rework the Tv T-cam a bit but that will be done at least i have to say. I personally dont like that view cause its nowhere realistic. It just shows what you SEE on television. Many here call that tv T cam most realistic but honestly, its NOT.

But anyway,,,that needed to be said..and since there are many out there prefer that strange view i will wirk a bit on it.

Greets Modmate

I got the same bug as Michael Llewellyn... Also from time to time, the camera flips over the screen.. It's crazy to drive upside down :):)

Sad to hear that mate. I bet you use the steam version then cause thats pretty sure a steam bug in the pits. Anyway i can try to reproduce the bug just if you say wich car on wich track otherwise it makes no sense.

Thanks for the cameras, they are very nice.

Found a little bug with the Ferrari while sitting in the pits.

214x.jpg

Just thought i would let you know.

Cheers and thanks once again.

i get the same bug (have only tested with redbull)! i didnt use your mod modmate, the only thing i did was the following: rename head-cam to head-cam2 so i have the cockpit cam with hud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%