Modmate Modcams 2012 "ALPHA" F1DEMO

NO MORE MODDING??????????

What a joke!!!:O_o:

Enjoy my modcams "really alpha stage" modcams for the Mclaren + williams in the F12012 Demo!!
More likely a proof that modding still works fine.

Install:
Go into your gameinstallation folder :

Steam\SteamApps\common\f1 2012 demo\cars\mc2

And replace the Camera.xml with mine.

Make a backup of your own just incase you dont like it so far!

Download:

http://modmatemods.webs.com/apps/blog/show/18852734-modmate-modcams-2012-alpha-f1demo

Download Williams Cam:

http://modmatemods.webs.com/Modmate cam williams.zip

Greets Modmate

i find the seating position to high standard, but thats my opinion. Good see the modders already working on the game before it is fully released.

@GnuUK

Im not sure about that problem, dunno if its up to the demo or the cams. I will have a look if i can reproduce the black screen. So far i dont have that issue.

@Dimos Kapourniotis

Thats pretty strange and i dont went into that so far. Maybe a demo bug like you mentioned. I will wait for the Final game to start all cams from scratch, dont think a deeper look into the cams while we play just the demo makes sense.;)
They will for sure change/fix things in the final version.."hopefully".

Greets Modmate

EDIT:

Ron sandrin mentioned something to me, so its possible these black screen while ingame replay could be up to my cams. If thats the case a fix will follow for sure.

@GnuUK

Im not sure about that problem, dunno if its up to the demo or the cams. I will have a look if i can reproduce the black screen. So far i dont have that issue.

@Dimos Kapourniotis

Thats pretty strange and i dont went into that so far. Maybe a demo bug like you mentioned. I will wait for the Final game to start all cams from scratch, dont think a deeper look into the cams while we play just the demo makes sense.;)
They will for sure change/fix things in the final version.."hopefully".

Greets Modmate

Sorry modmate, I CANNOT verify that this happened with the new camera, I forgot what thread I was in when I replied to the post above about CTD's in replays.

I can't confirm it because I don't know which camera.xml I was using at the time. It is likely to be yours, but it could have been the default camera. I use the cockpit cam and the CTD happened in the Williams.

I haven't touched the Williams camera myself, but I have been tweaking the McLaren one, splitting the difference between the default cockpit cam and yours. Though I like your position, the mirrors tend to block the apex from view. So I started fiddling.

A camera mod, with a look to apex setting may be the way for me. I have already done the look to apex in the controller actionmap file. I just need to see if I am happy with it.

@Gnu UK

Hey,

It could be up to my cam. I will do a fix for it asap.
For the look to apex and stuff i have to say these cams are far away from beeing final.
If you go for it and do your very own its great and sort of "fun" but you could also wait for the release after F12012 next week.

One for all:

Should i leave the original Cams Yes or NO ???

Oh yes, keep on tweaking.

I don't care about the demo particularly, that's just something we can test on. We can't be sure if the demo represents what the final default cams will be.

I will always want a choice of cams, and a choice of different FOV's :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 286 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%