• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modmate Centred Modcams 2012 v 1.4 *07.10.2012*

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Kai Lohmann, Mar 17, 2013.

1. 8ra1n

8ra1n

Ratings:
    +0
    making this mod?

2. derVatter

derVatter

Ratings:
    +28
    nice work by the way :)
    is it possible that you can make an update for the close cam, without shaking or less??

:)

maybe...my wish....close cam, zero shaking but look to apex...?!?

like try`n`test ;-)

3. Jörn Darmstädter

Jörn Darmstädter

Ratings:
    +10
    I still have the bug - When playing multiplayer online, just right before the race, the camera is not switching into the cockpit properly. Then you are like trapped outside of the car. Is there a way to fix that.... that ist really annoying. Thank you.

4. Kai Lohmann

Kai Lohmann

Ratings:
    +362
    Hi,

Didnt see my Mod was moved so just for your information. The bug you mentioned must be due to something else then my cams for sure mate. Have a look into your other installed mods please.

There wont be an updated version for f1 2012 since there are to many fakers and copycats out there. For f1 2013 i will do one cam pack but without requests. I will add all sorts of cams like i did the last years and it will be up right after the initial release of f1 2013.;)

Greets Kai aka Modmate

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jörn Darmstädter

Jörn Darmstädter

Ratings:
    +10
    I really appreciate and understand that, but I don't have any other mods than yours. I already removed it and then installed it again. Sorry but it's just so frustrating.
    Anyway.... maybe that's the downside of modding. Looking forward for your next mods!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris Ludlow

Chris Ludlow

Ratings:
    +0
    hi modemate great camera view but i am new to modding in F1 2012 so i wondering where i would put the downloaded files in my F1 2012 folder to activate this mod

thanks

7. vegeta98

vegeta98

Ratings:
    +2
    Plese update link.