Modifying times in RBR

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. Has any body looked into changing some of the time settings in RBR.

I want to make it so you will sit on the start line (after the game has loaded and the controls become active) for maybe 10-20 seconds. (I have a method that I go through to get me into the right frame of mind to drive)

Also, can you increase the max length of stage time. Currently the longest you can drive in one stage is 30mins witch limits the length of some stages. has anybody changed of deleted this?

Has any body looked into changing some of the time settings in RBR.
I want to make it so you will sit on the start line (after the game has loaded and the controls become active) for maybe 10-20 seconds.

Never tried this but I doubt it is possible.

Also, can you increase the max length of stage time. Currently the longest you can drive in one stage is 30mins witch limits the length of some stages. has anybody changed of deleted this?

Try asking the guys in the BTB Forum, there are some very knowledgeable people there who have pushed the RBR Track options to the limit. If it is possible, I'm sure they would know how.

http://www.racedepartment.com/bobs-track-builder/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back