Modified difficulty and braking point

tested it on COTA. Good mod! AI does brake later now. Thanks!

But when I tried my own database, the AI still brakes later, but they tend to miss the apex more often than normal. Not sure if its just a coincidence.

Did you tweak anything in your database to avoid the AI from missing the corner apex?

tested it on COTA. Good mod! AI does brake later now. Thanks!

But when I tried my own database, the AI still brakes later, but they tend to miss the apex more often than normal. Not sure if its just a coincidence.

Did you tweak anything in your database to avoid the AI from missing the corner apex?

No i dont made any change to avoid this, maybe your database have strong AI aggression ?

hi,
nice mod. i just did a short test. But i want to go back to the point talking about missing the apex. I use an own database as well and i made the experience, that drivers are missing the apex on especially very slow corners, when they have an aggression level which is higher than 0.6. drivers like hamilton, schumacher missed their apex very often. then i adjusted the aggresion level of every driver to a value of 0.6, and it was much better (i didn't saw a driver missing the apex).​
now, it's a bit harder to compete with the ai. but there is still one point, which is very annoying. i'm talking about the cautiousness of the drivers. Even with this mod, they are still very cautious and don't try to overtake, altough they are braking later than me.​
I even brake on some corners very very early to see, what the ai is doing. unfortunately, they didn't try to overtake. Either, they brake earlier too and stayed behind me, or they crashed into my back.​
Is there a possibility to change the cautiousness of the drivers. i don't mean the aggression, because when i increase this value, they miss the apex. i just want to increase a value, that they try to overtake more often.​
but finally, it is a really good mod. good work ;)

the ai times didn't change. i need a mod that will make ai around second faster on legend, in database all my track difficulty has set to 1 which is max, but need more I win every race on legend with mclaren

İ can not tried mod but i am not sure using or not but Who comment all saying dont have big difference so if you work more its gonna be really Good.i really need to late brake point for ai thanksh for mod

Great mod ! I like new braking point .
I noticed one problem in turn 3 of Korean track, just after long straight, AI does brake too late and turn right off road. this can cause accident.
Thank you for sharing

Did a test on Valencia with the 10% later braking file, needless to say everyone was missing the apex's left and right
dsffsd.jpg

of course you cant change all brake points by 10% as some corners are allready on edge in default. It would be great to tweak corners one by one or those where its needed.. but it takes time and nerves. Hope someone with knowledge from last year is already working on it. Anyway its much better this year even unmoded. cheers

of course you cant change all brake points by 10% as some corners are allready on edge in default. It would be great to tweak corners one by one or those where its needed.. but it takes time and nerves. Hope someone with knowledge from last year is already working on it. Anyway its much better this year even unmoded. cheers

Yeah, when i read that, i think about ascari and first chicane in Monza...

Yeah, when i read that, i think about ascari and first chicane in Monza...

I use my Pro difficulty level (original Pro -5%) and I think that this with default AI aggression in database the 10% later braking point dont cause missing apex. And i think also that in 95% of corners AI brakes too early.

I use my Pro difficulty level (original Pro -5%) and I think that this with default AI aggression in database the 10% later braking point dont cause missing apex. And i think also that in 95% of corners AI brakes too early.

but I then you should play on legend, Ai brakes there later than in pro, but is faster in other way ok :)

No, whit my mod all AI CAR stay on track, other mod or database modification interfere with mine causing this. Tray only my mod with a clear installation and you Will see.

as one of critics I must say, that after using your database I see no car go off track (before I was using some moded).. everything ok on Legend (and ofc working with some AI files from realism mod for overtake, so great fights, miles away from stock game..) Good Job

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 39.0%