Models and Texture glitch when loading more than 24 cars, help, Bobonso

Hello Guys I got a issue with weird cars models and texture glitchs. So basically when i go on track all i see is glitched out formula one cars with weird shapes and messed up textures. I have all the display settings selected in ultra.
Btw this is what the cars look like when they are glitched, it happens when i load more than 24 cars, this image below show how Fermanco Stupidonso got the car glitched like his career, wow look that alpine mods that bring this day, perfect fit into Alonsoso's car
upload_2017-1-18_5-32-49.png

My pc specs: intel pentium G4560, nvidia gt710, 4 gb ram, a bit old but works like the first day

Last edited:
Looks like some of the texture files are not loading. I would first try turning my car and opponent cars down to medium. Then I would be checking if the mod is maybe missing files or are they in the wrong location. Does this problem happen for all cars, or is it just this mod.

The gt710 only has 1GB of video ram. It may be necessary to lower settings for the game to work. Update the video drivers.

Last edited:
Looks like some of the texture files are not loading. I would first try turning my car and opponent cars down to medium. Then I would be checking if the mod is maybe missing files or are they in the wrong location. Does this problem happen for all cars, or is it just this mod.

The gt710 only has 1GB of video ram. It may be necessary to lower settings for the game to work. Update the video drivers.
it happens too with all the settings in low and high, turned on detail fps or something like that and fixed a bit, but now in other mods got the same issue, i think bigger mods like gt3 comp by sargent sam or endurance series can have bugs with car classes cos it glitches when i choose different cars from different years and classes

I want to make a le mans race or a gt3 with a 60 cars grid, but this glitches are annoying cos crash my game

Last edited:
This is the classical symptom of your game or hardware being over their capacity.

For the game, you can (and need) use the 4gb patch, this doubles the memory that the game can handle what helps a lot in cases like this.

In the other hand if is your hardware crying in the background, things are a bit harder but:

- Be sure that this F1 mod you're using is not one of those half-ass conversions from Codemasters games/AC mods, that uses 3D models 54489498 times over rFactor capacity.

- Use lower graphics settings.. This glitch happens because of your game/system going over the limit, put the bar lower.

- Run with less cars... yeah.... I already raced a full field at LeMans with Enduracers cars, but if your game/system is dying with 24 cars, I really doubt it will handle like 60+ even with Enduracers being a very well optimized mod.

This is the classical symptom of your game or hardware being over their capacity.

For the game, you can (and need) use the 4gb patch, this doubles the memory that the game can handle what helps a lot in cases like this.

In the other hand if is your hardware crying in the background, things are a bit harder but:

- Be sure that this F1 mod you're using is not one of those half-ass conversions from Codemasters games/AC mods, that uses 3D models 54489498 times over rFactor capacity.

- Use lower graphics settings.. This glitch happens because of your game/system going over the limit, put the bar lower.

- Run with less cars... yeah.... I already raced a full field at LeMans with Enduracers cars, but if your game/system is dying with 24 cars, I really doubt it will handle like 60+ even with Enduracers being a very well optimized mod.
Man this patch is working, thanks

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 82 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • Forum trophies