1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modeling the Nissan Altima V8 Supercar

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by larry141094, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Hello guys,

I am in the process of making models of the Altima, E63 and VF from the 2013 V8 Supercar season. I have done modeling before, but i have never done something for rFactor. I was wondering, if i could provide someone with the models, would they be able to get them working in rFactor? Im happy to skin etc, but in all honesty i dont know what im doing XD

Progress thus far:

Any help would be much appreciated
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Great to see some more modellers on the scene. Looks like the progress is coming along nicely.
    • Love Love x 2
  3. Trust me, if you can model them someone will happily help get them into rF as these would be very much wanted cars!!

Wish I could be of help, but I have no talent in that area.
  4. Hello news from the advanced work?
  5. Well it's frozen here as i haven't had any replies as to how to upload it to the game.

Attached Files:

6. pm Doug or bacon. I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

Looks nice by the way.
  7. Maybe I can be help you integrate the vehicles in rfactor. What is the status of files and what do you need.
    sorry for Google translation
    • Like Like x 1
  8. shame if this project has been abandoned
  9. At the moment, i literally cant do anything. My computer with the files on it has been confiscated. I will be happy to take it up on my new computer, but i still require help on the conversions and texturing.
  10. o.k Larry, hope you get it sorted out.
  11. Any news?
  12. I've started on the Merc, only thing is, once again. I dont know whether i need to do wheels, tires etc or how to work the rFactor Max2010 plugins. I am just a modeler, i have asked for help, but so far ive had nothing

Attached Files:

• e631.PNG
      File size:
      220.6 KB
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Looks nice.
  14. G'day,
    Are you still working on the mods?? It would be great to see the new cars in rFactor.