Modeling help...

It can be a bit of a pain, but it is doable. I got my Blower Bentley from Google 3d warehouse. My only issue is it likes to detach all the polys from each other.

Can you teach me how to?
If you're going to make your own car I'd suggest using something other than Sketchup, because the procedure to get a car from Sketchup to Racer is not easy, and really has to be a labor of love as I see it. You just about have to rebuild the car in Zmod after getting it into the right format for Zmod.

My suggestion is to try another program if you're going to make your own car. Zmodeler 1 is free and works with Racer. Blender is another free one, and I think theres a dof plugin for it somewhere.

If you're going to make your own car I'd suggest using something other than Sketchup, because the procedure to get a car from Sketchup to Racer is not easy, and really has to be a labor of love as I see it. You just about have to rebuild the car in Zmod after getting it into the right format for Zmod.

My suggestion is to try another program if you're going to make your own car. Zmodeler 1 is free and works with Racer. Blender is another free one, and I think theres a dof plugin for it somewhere.
Can you send me a download link to Zmod and Zmodeler 1?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back