Modding the Motorsport Manager

Hey guys,

I have got a few messages now, asking what it is about modding the Motorsport Manager. It is a few days out now and I think it is a really good game.. except the licensing. The game is made with Unity, so the graphic and many text files of this game are in .assets files in the main folder. Good news is, that the files are openable and editable. Somebody already get into the files too? Please let me know. I tested some things yesterday, screens below. More info's soon..

Motorsport Manager Reality Pack Version 1.1 DOWNLOAD

Changes I have done:

- correct names for all F1 Teams
- correct names for all F1 Drivers including reserve drivers and Team bosses
- correct Logos for all F1 Teams
- correct birthdays and countrys for teams and drivers
- correct F1 Logo
- no women drivers for all series, Women fake names changed
- correct Menu and TV Screen colours for all teams

Note:
Renault is not included yet, because there is a team limit of 10. It is Version 1.0, so be patient about updates and please let me know if there are mistakes in edited names and logos.

Download V. 1.1:http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8ats2jcmbngsjd/MM+Reality+Pack+1.1.rar

20161117003724_1.jpg
20161117003906_1.jpg
20161117003651_1.jpg

Last edited:
I have had this problem can you help? the problem is this: Yesterday I updated the game to patch 1.1 and I downloaded your mod already scaricassi before the update was already in mid-season but then after the update no longer gave me the logos of the mod and then at the end of each race the game was closed automatically because?

A way to completely remove females from the game? Regens too?

Just open resources.assets with Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and replace Second Names LUT text asset with the uploaded text file and save, then replace the original resources.assets. This modified file removes all female regens from the game. Tested it on 4 new career games, fired all my staff and drivers, they were all replaced by male regens. I must say that this is also not very realistic because there are few female engineers and designers in F1 already.

Attachments

• Second Names LUT.txt
    20.7 KB · Views: 662
Just open resources.assets with Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and replace Second Names LUT text asset with the uploaded text file and save, then replace the original resources.assets. This modified file removes all female regens from the game. Tested it on 4 new career games, fired all my staff and drivers, they were all replaced by male regens. I must say that this is also not very realistic because there are few female engineers and designers in F1 already.
Amazing. Thanks a lot; I'll try that. And I meant drivers by the way, I know there are some female staff members in F1 teams today.

Hi,
I tried to change some logos but everytime I import the .tga file there are just white rectangles instead of logos ingame.
I thought that I maybe messed up something while editing the .tga file, but to exclude that I export the working logo file from the WIP 2016 mod and import it again. It doesn't work either.
I use the Asset Bundle Extractor and the Plugin -> Edit -> Load Texture method to change the .tga file.
Hope someone can tell me where I'm making a mistake
Thanks!

Last edited:
Any of you guys know if it's possible to change the starting year and if possible, to start during the pre-season? I'm trying to see if I can go for a 2017 season with Enzoli's 2016 mod as a base.

Hi,
I tried to change some logos but everytime I import the .tga file there are just white rectangles instead of logos ingame.
I thought that I maybe messed up something while editing the .tga file, but to exclude that I export the working logo file from the WIP 2016 mod and import it again. It doesn't work either.
I use the Asset Bundle Extractor and the Plugin -> Edit -> Load Texture method to change the .tga file.
Hope someone can tell me where I'm making a mistake :D
Thanks!

.tga (TARGA) files work with alpha layers, you should check in Photoshop or any other image editor that layer. Also check out in YouTube some alpha layer tutorials like this one. Might be helpful and good luck! :)

.tga (TARGA) files work with alpha layers, you should check in Photoshop or any other image editor that layer. Also check out in YouTube some alpha layer tutorials like this one. Might be helpful and good luck! :)

Thank you! That was not the problem at all, but I found a solution. My mistake was that I used an older version of the Asset Bundle Extractor, with the new one it works.

Last edited:
changing the simulation settings will create longer session times for the highest tier..
but how am i able to change this for the other 2 tiers ???
what do i need to edit ?
also i like to edit the point system of the lower tiers, i am using the f1 mod btw..
anyone knows what i need to edit ?

Has anyone managed to Edit & Change the Speed at which the game plays? Currently it has the 3 Speeds but what bugs me is the slowest speed is faster than real time, what I'd like is that slowest speed to be in Real Time. Thanks :)

Has anyone managed to Edit & Change the Speed at which the game plays? Currently it has the 3 Speeds but what bugs me is the slowest speed is faster than real time, what I'd like is that slowest speed to be in Real Time. Thanks :)

You don't really want to play it at real time. The cars seem very bogged down as they're not really scaled to race in real time. I've tried it at 1x speed instead of 1.75x and it is really not good to look at. I couldn't recommend anything less then 1.5x and can certainly see why the devs chose not to have a real time speed.

have you modded it to run in real time? If so could you enlighten me on how to achieve this, thanks.

You don't really want to play it at real time. The cars seem very bogged down as they're not really scaled to race in real time. I've tried it at 1x speed instead of 1.75x and it is really not good to look at. I couldn't recommend anything less then 1.5x and can certainly see why the devs chose not to have a real time speed.

1. Get the assembly section from my mod.
  2. Get ilspy
  3. Get reflexi plugin for it
  4. Open my assembly in it
  5. Look at my instructions on n GameTimer-Simulation Speed (I think).
  6. Alter the numbers - or mimicked the changes I've made in your own version of the dll.

Hello,
i have 2 questions:

1. is it possible to use custom fotos of the drivers?

2.Does the game create new drivers, mechanics... or are all who appear fixed at the start of a new game and i'm able to customize them?

Thanks for your help

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back