Modding the Motorsport Manager

Hey guys,

I have got a few messages now, asking what it is about modding the Motorsport Manager. It is a few days out now and I think it is a really good game.. except the licensing. The game is made with Unity, so the graphic and many text files of this game are in .assets files in the main folder. Good news is, that the files are openable and editable. Somebody already get into the files too? Please let me know. I tested some things yesterday, screens below. More info's soon..

Motorsport Manager Reality Pack Version 1.1 DOWNLOAD

Changes I have done:

- correct names for all F1 Teams
- correct names for all F1 Drivers including reserve drivers and Team bosses
- correct Logos for all F1 Teams
- correct birthdays and countrys for teams and drivers
- correct F1 Logo
- no women drivers for all series, Women fake names changed
- correct Menu and TV Screen colours for all teams

Note:
Renault is not included yet, because there is a team limit of 10. It is Version 1.0, so be patient about updates and please let me know if there are mistakes in edited names and logos.

Download V. 1.1:http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8ats2jcmbngsjd/MM+Reality+Pack+1.1.rar

20161117003724_1.jpg
20161117003906_1.jpg
20161117003651_1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm working on a 2016 mod aswell. For myself mainly but I could share it.
Lot of people are working on it too but I'm not quite happy with their line-up. Here's mine:
**F1:
Mercedes
Red Bull Racing
Williams
Ferrari
McLaren
Force India
Torro Rosso
Renault
Sauber
Haas
**GP2Series
Racing Engineering
Manor Racing
ART GP
PREMA Racing
Russia Time
DAMS
Trident
Pertamina Campos Racing
Rapax
MP Motorsport
**GP3Series
Carlin
Arden International
Van Amersfoort Racing
Koiranen GP
Jenzer Motorsport
Status Grand Prix
Mücke Motorsport
Motopark
Hitech GP
T-Sport

Hey mates, you're doing a great job :)
I've just a question, did somebody could made a quick tutorial to explain how to change logos and cie ? because i want to replace ZRT by Vaillante and Dragon by Leader (i'm a big fan of Michel Vaillant :p), i think it could be fun to add these teams.

And we've all informations into the comics to make it :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaillante

The Vaillante colors (ZRT) :
MichelvaillantF1.jpg

The Leader colors (Dragon) :
teamleader.gif

:)

You have to export the file "Logo1@1080..." in resoucre.asset with the plugin function in Asset Bundle Exctractor. Choose TGA file format because PNG does not work ingame.
Edit it in Photoshop (or else). Be sure to set the Alpha Channel correctly.
Import with the same plugin button but go to edit instead of import. In the edit screen, click Load Texture and choose the file you just edited. Save the new resource.asset. Done.

I'm working on a 2016 mod aswell. For myself mainly but I could share it.
Lot of people are working on it too but I'm not quite happy with their line-up. Here's mine:
**F1:
Mercedes
Red Bull Racing
Williams
Ferrari
McLaren
Force India
Torro Rosso
Renault
Sauber
Haas
**GP2Series
Racing Engineering
Manor Racing
ART GP
PREMA Racing
Russia Time
DAMS
Trident
Pertamina Campos Racing
Rapax
MP Motorsport
**GP3Series
Carlin
Arden International
Van Amersfoort Racing
Koiranen GP
Jenzer Motorsport
Status Grand Prix
Mücke Motorsport
Motopark
Hitech GP
T-Sport
Certainly upload it, sounds good :)

I found this tutorial so that could be useful for everyone
thanks for the link, i understand editing "texts" now, but i still have problems for editing logos :)

It works, but i've to understand how to edit flags, because i've changed countries (pilots and teams) and team flags are still the originals ^^

2016-11-20 12_57_51-Greenshot.png 2016-11-20 12_58_06-Greenshot.png

I think "hard editing" is now not so easy for people who, like me, are beginners into modding, but i hope someone with programming skills will make a dedicating editor (for the txt files) :)

Last edited:
Certainly upload it, sounds good :)
I've been working hours on a drivers line-up.
I added all real drivers but I had to mix up a bit drivers form Tier 3 because some teams didn't have reserve drivers.
All drivers have correct DOB, weight, hair, beard and skin color. I'll be doing driving abilities and traits later on although I will need people's opinion on them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Think it's possible to make liveries very lookalike with the existing textures. By tweaking colors at the right places. Not perfect but still better than the game originals. Here's Ferrari for example:

1Db4Z5W.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back