Modding the Motorsport Manager

Hey guys,

I have got a few messages now, asking what it is about modding the Motorsport Manager. It is a few days out now and I think it is a really good game.. except the licensing. The game is made with Unity, so the graphic and many text files of this game are in .assets files in the main folder. Good news is, that the files are openable and editable. Somebody already get into the files too? Please let me know. I tested some things yesterday, screens below. More info's soon..

Motorsport Manager Reality Pack Version 1.1 DOWNLOAD

Changes I have done:

- correct names for all F1 Teams
- correct names for all F1 Drivers including reserve drivers and Team bosses
- correct Logos for all F1 Teams
- correct birthdays and countrys for teams and drivers
- correct F1 Logo
- no women drivers for all series, Women fake names changed
- correct Menu and TV Screen colours for all teams

Note:
Renault is not included yet, because there is a team limit of 10. It is Version 1.0, so be patient about updates and please let me know if there are mistakes in edited names and logos.

Download V. 1.1:http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8ats2jcmbngsjd/MM+Reality+Pack+1.1.rar

20161117003724_1.jpg
20161117003906_1.jpg
20161117003651_1.jpg

Last edited:
Just to be extremely pedantic, that's not what was written in what I answered too, that was just regarding playthroughs ;)

Quick work! Not bad, I'll pass on it so far, as I'd like to get my original-game file "done" first :)
Also, so far it sounds like the main focus is F1, and not all the rest :)

Thank you. Main Focus is F1, I think After that I will do the other series but it Takes a bit of Time for one person.

until now I have 5 ingame hours but no playing time, just testing things haha ..

Ouch!

BTW, we've now opened at dedicated Motorsport Manager mods forum here, and also in our resource manager, which enables you to update you mod directly on this site :)

I would also appreciate if you had the chance to upload your mod here as well :) Or, if any internet limits are keeping you from it, that e.g I can upload it :)

Ouch!

BTW, we've now opened at dedicated Motorsport Manager mods forum here, and also in our resource manager, which enables you to update you mod directly on this site :)

I would also appreciate if you had the chance to upload your mod here as well :) Or, if any internet limits are keeping you from it, that e.g I can upload it :)

I would upload it here directly, but upload limit is 300MB, the file has something about 402MB

Hey guys,

Motorsport Manager Reality Pack Version 1.1 DOWNLOAD

Changes I have done:

- correct names for all F1 Teams
- correct names for all F1 Drivers including reserve drivers and Team bosses
- correct Logos for all F1 Teams
- correct birthdays and countrys for teams and drivers
- correct F1 Logo
- no women drivers for all series, Women fake names changed
- correct Menü and TV Screen colours for all team

Download V. 1.1:http://www.mediafire.com/file/y8ats2jcmbngsjd/MM+Reality+Pack+1.1.rar

View attachment 160244 View attachment 160245 View attachment 160246

Hi mate, I just downloaded 1.1 and replaced my data with that in the zip folder. The cars and icons have all changed - however I still have the original team and driver names (and icons, IE still female avatars - not sure if you are changing this or not).

Super many thanks for everyones hard work!

Hi mate, I just downloaded 1.1 and replaced my data with that in the zip folder. The cars and icons have all changed - however I still have the original team and driver names (and icons, IE still female avatars - not sure if you are changing this or not).

Super many thanks for everyones hard work!

With Cars and Icons do you mean the 3D coloured Cars and Sponsors on it which changed?

Yes correct - so the 3d car images and the team logo have changed. I have attached an image.

*EDIT*

I found starting a new career solved the issue - however I would have expected it to overwrite existing files. I'm guessing when you create a career save file it holds the data somewhere separate, to allow for driver changes etc?

If you have any advice on how I can edit the Asset file I'll happily play around myself... scoured google for 30 mins before I gave up haha!

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k626/Crozzers1/Clipboard01_zpslvazgdeu.jpg

Clipboard01_zpslvazgdeu.jpg
Clipboard01_zpslvazgdeu.jpg

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 626
Last edited:
Hi nice job , but I have some issues that some flags don't match to the some teams, it says one name but shoves different countie. Some in tier one and in tear 2 and 3. And what are you using for editing I am a programmer I can help you with project also ?

I finally got around to playing with the asset folder and my goodness, the amount that's available to mod is really something. I was going in this you could just change drivers stats, names, graphics and maybe some starting conditions of the game... But it's offers far more then most games I've seen. You can easily adjust the AI to make them smarter or more random. You can adjust the impact of certain conditions I.e., the impacts of optimal to unoptimisable setups, making the crucial parts even more critical, change the potential stats on the upgrade slots of the car, change how drivers interact, change the random events choices and consequences, wear rates, chassis importance. You could easily make three dozens of mods which just change the mechanics is a variety of different ways to a massive proportion! I would have been happy with just randomising the starting rule set (within reason).

Also, I am going to have completely rip off their upgrade system for my F1 2016 mod too.

Hello, i just downloaded ur Assets for the Names, its amazing! I mean its almost perfect! Thank u for the great job! Of course there are mistakes, for Example, Santino Ferucci isnt 31 years old, he is 17 or 18 dont remember, Some names mistakes, for Ex. Artem Markelov is correct, not Atjom Markelow. Of course it will take a huge time to fix small things, but its great! Now i know how to use Asset Bundle Editor, gonna fix most in ur mod! Thanks so much!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.8%