Modding teams switching to AC?

Usually the mods coming from teams that do scratch build will be nice to have, VirtuaLM tracks can look amazing in AC as they already look much better than the rest in the current sims.

But a simple conversion from an old game will look terrible compared with the scratch build ones.

I for one hope we get scratch build content and not the same GP4 conversion we have seen for the last 350 years.

Spa Francorchamps 2001 (GP4 conversion) is one the best conversions to netKar Pro with "good" graphics details compared to other GP4 conversions ... so i dont think the problem is on the GP4 conversion ...but in the quality of the conversion it self ...

I have no idea how to do a conversion but itt seems that if the converter invest some time on it and really want to do a nice job he can do it also from GP4 tracks ...

Of course that tracks made from scratch like Magione from MaiDireCamber or Imola and A1 Ring from RSR Team will be better quallity.

Im hoping that there is some way of still using BTB to build tracks for AC!
From what I've heard, rF2 is rather difficult to build long tracks for & for me, long tracks are where it's at for me....
Either way, Im looking forward to AC's release:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back