Modding Requests Thread

I have a request for people who can make helmets for the F1 2013 Title if they could create this helmet, that I'm about to post... it would be awesome. I don't see very many " American " helmets on the forums here, and I'm just curious if anyone could create it..

Attachments

• TOROROSSOHELMET.jpg
    TOROROSSOHELMET.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 487
Hello, can someone make the BAR 001 skin for F1 2013?
bar_001_supertech_img_23831.jpg

There is a skin like this in F1 2012 but not in F1 2013 :(.

I need the BAR 001 skin for a 1999 mod, because I do not want the 555 full livery or the Lucky Strike full livery.

I do not want these liveries since they are already in the 1999 mod and I am ready to replace them with the 001 mixed color livery.
BAR-001-Supertech_1.jpg

In F1 2012 it was possible (have proof) but not in F1 2013?
Textures before F1 2013 were really pixelated (the textures from the ingame content).
Modders just resized the templates (doubled the size) and we had HD textures.

Codemasters kept the small textures because the consoles were not strong enough. But to improve the quality of the logos, the mirrored some parts on the template. For example, the Ferrari has much red on it, if you mirror red, its still red. They simply reuse it and have more space on the file for the logos which they can do much bigger -> Better Quality.
BUT: We can not paint everywhere from now on because the texture will get mirrored in some areas.

-> This exists since F1 2013

• Deleted member 161052

Can anyone create my helmet on F1 2013?
the front can be just red and the top with a stripe :)

m47R35s.png
I don't think there are anyone modding F1 2013 at the moment, but that's a nice request :)
Just saying ;)

Hey,

Just got this game and hooked it up with Realistic Damage and AI mods. Loving it, but I have a question/request.

Is there any sort of a mod, or a way, to change the point of view for the replays? By this I mean, like how rFactor has the ability to switch to a different car on track?

If the only way is 2015...I'd...Rather not. So if anyone could help point me to either; a mod, or a hack, for doing this, I would be eternally grateful! :D

Hi, I have u huge appeal. I am about to try to create a mod for f1 2013 a I need a help with a car liveries. could you help me? its really simple - just every livery will have only one colour and a sign.

Mercedes - whole car silver with mercedes sign on both sides (you know, where is petronas written)
RB - you can leave it, just instread of infiniti there would be honda sign
Ferrari - red with Ferrari signs
McLaren - orange with mclaren signs
lotus - yellow with Renault signs
force india - white and volkswagen signs
sauber - green and aston martin signs
williams - white and toyota signs
torro rosso - yellow and lamborgini signs
catherham - green and jaguar signs
marussia - blue with ford signs

you would really help me. i am not able to change them. i don´t know how to do that. other things I can make.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 332 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%