Modding Questions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see alot of drift servers running this map called provingrounds, and i have searched alot around attempting to find it. Does anybody know where i can find it?

-Morten​

Attachments

• provinground map.png
    provinground map.png
    353.8 KB · Views: 286
please help me install these skins. Racedepartment skinpack - Exos / S1 August 2014..
where do i put them ? i have unzipped them into a folder.. when i open the unzipped folder there is another two folders in there. one says 125 and the other 125s1 then inside each of these there is another folder called skins then inside that there is the car livery names.
can some one point me to where and which folders i need to copy and paste.
thanks steve.

please help me install these skins. Racedepartment skinpack - Exos / S1 August 2014..
where do i put them ? i have unzipped them into a folder.. when i open the unzipped folder there is another two folders in there. one says 125 and the other 125s1 then inside each of these there is another folder called skins then inside that there is the car livery names.
can some one point me to where and which folders i need to copy and paste.
thanks steve.
copy and paste the lotus_exos_125_s1 folder into (your steam directory)/assettocorsa/content/cars and integrate folders.

How to install skins in general is also explained in our FAQ.

Hi guys,
Having trouble AC not recognising track mods I've tried maybe 10 only Pikes Peak v2 works and even that is not actually Pikes Peak (must be wrong file at the download) but tried snoopy's nord and several others no luck... any help much appreciated thanks!!!

It's appears...for now anyway, we won't be getting any replacement files to fix the missing sound in either of the FCM mods.
What about the other incredible works (C6R, IFS3_AC,997GT3RSR,Corvette DP)?
Anybody know if the modders plan to update these?
I personally thought FCM got the V6T emulated very well...especially in the Brackley.
That was the car I used most in AC...shame there seems to be no sound fix in the pipeline.

Currently there's no sound SDK so modders can't make sounds at all, the only updates are using copies of AC content's sounds (eg. V8 from Z4 to C6R)

hi
i recently downloaded the ferrari_international_gt_open championship and looking at the files i saw that it has alot of *.ini files which can be edited. (staff like number of courses, ai drivers grade etc.)
my question is : can i build my custom championship using the same method as in the downloaded files ? i dont want to add new tracks just use the ones that are already exist.

Im not sure if this is a conversion or not but it is pretty damn good, From what im reading its mostly scratch made (whatever that means). I like it. Heres a link to his blog as he doesnt want anyone to share download links.
<Mod Edit: Hotlink removed.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%