MGP13 Modding Questions Thread

This should be in the Modding Questions Thread. You'll need any version of Photoshop to edit, 3D features only available on Extended versions.
Also, it's spelled "liveries" and not "deliveries", k.

This should be in the Modding Questions Thread. You'll need any version of Photoshop to edit, 3D features only available on Extended versions.
Also, it's spelled "liveries" and not "deliveries", k.

Thanks! but I don't get it how to open with Photoshop, I got CS5 version, but I get an error when I try to open the DDS files with Photoshop. Can you please help me out a little. I

Hi guys, gladfully I now can adjust the livery of the bikes with PhotoShop. However, I can't get it fixed to adjust my own font for riding number. Everytime I see the original font when I start te game. My second question is, where can I find the source (DDS files) for the helmets. I want to put the helmet of Valentino Rossi to my custom rider helmets, so that I can choose that helmet in career. Thanks in advance!

Yep, the answer is out there, Search please, if you have any more questions use the modding questions thread. :)

Tom

Hi everyone,

i'm here to says to you, i will try to buy the game and surely made some livery for the game. From now, you didnt get a lot of modders and may be an other one will be pleasant for you.

For people didnt know me, i'm one of the modder from F1 cody's games. ^^
Nice to see you around here! Lookin' forward for your stuff, man! ;)
Are you goin' for bike mods or track updates?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back