Modding Questions Thread

Graham, I'm sorry I didn't got you. Thank you for patience.

Going to my question, I need the 3ds models from F1 2012, not 2013.
If somebody can help me in how to solve the problem of getting the car without the tyres in 3dsimed it will be greatly appreciated.
Regards.

Hi, can anyone show me how to expand the number of rounds in Career mode? I'm going to make a 21-race career mode including Jerez+Brands Hatch
i'm also interested in this possible future..

by the way, does someone know how to change the introduction video of the game and where is it located ?

Guys,
How can i change/mod these holes in the red bull cockpit? Which pssg file i need for modding this? I already tried some red bull skins and steering wheeling mods, but the holes stayed.
See picture.
Thanks!
rb f12013.jpg

Hey, I'm new to the f1 modding community but I have modded other games, what is the difference between the textures_high and textures_low folders? Is it that high graphics settings use high? Thanks and I apologize because I know this question must have been asked before but I can't seem to find it.

Hey, I'm new to the f1 modding community but I have modded other games, what is the difference between the textures_high and textures_low folders? Is it that high graphics settings use high? Thanks and I apologize because I know this question must have been asked before but I can't seem to find it.
Was QUITE some time since i modded the F1 series, but if i remember correctly, the _low textures are for the opponent cars and the high for the car you are driving

Hi everyone,
I recent got F1 2013 for PC and have tried to use the database and language editor to change driver names and nationalities. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at modding and I've been unable to change the names and flags in game. Could some please help me out with this

Example : If you want to make Bottas a german driver called Stefan Bellof. You'll change his nationality in the database. Open the drivers' part, find the Bottas' row and find the nationality column. The "number" of the nationality can be found in the nationality part. Finland is 14/15 (don't remember), Germany is 4.

For the name it's in the language file, find "BOTTAS" "Bottas" "VALTTERI" "Valtteri" & "BOT" and replace the values by what you want

Example : If you want to make Bottas a german driver called Stefan Bellof. You'll change his nationality in the database. Open the drivers' part, find the Bottas' row and find the nationality column. The "number" of the nationality can be found in the nationality part. Finland is 14/15 (don't remember), Germany is 4.

For the name it's in the language file, find "BOTTAS" "Bottas" "VALTTERI" "Valtteri" & "BOT" and replace the values by what you want
thank you very much for your help

Ok, I've been having a mess around in the CTF editor for 2013 recently and i want to create and AWD car for a custom season mod.

HOWEVER changing the drivetrain setting in the CTF file does not power the front wheels for some reason.

I have tried Front, All and Four, but they all get the same result, no power to the front wheels. (which in Front's case means no power at all)

Anyone know how on earth I can get it to run with something like 30% of the total power to the front wheels? I've tried fiddling with the center differential settings and they do literally nothing.

• Deleted member 161052

All the textures became error!
Did you make a backup of the original b_nonpersistent.pssg file? If you did, backup the original one and start all over again. I think it's all the textures inside the file are errored so you have to start over.

Did you make a backup of the original b_nonpersistent.pssg file? If you did, backup the original one and start all over again. I think it's all the textures inside the file are errored so you have to start over.

Hey did you save the files under the right format?

.DDS DTX3 for example?

if you look in the PSSG editor, if the file looks a bit weird youmightve done something wrong
Thank you!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing