Modding Questions Thread

CD's are the worst, whenever I insert one for a while after a month it doesn't want to load at all.. glad all games don't require CD's to be inserted all the time anymore

sorry, the lod liveries 2014 work with the 2013 game!!!...also work on the contrary? if it were not so,whereas next year will again be high noses would no longer be 'logical work on the mod 2015 of 2013 game ?.

GAME F1-2013 for update 2014 season...... edit in the database this "engine power per tier"
by chianamik(R)
Cattura.JPG

team 25: sauber
team 27: force india
team 26: williams
team 23: red bull
team 20: ferrari
team 21: mclaren
team 22: mercedes
team 24: lotus
team 30: marussia
team 31:caterham
team 38: toro rosso

do any of you guys know what codemasters did to make the car hold gears?

like in 2013, if u shift up earlier, it would shift back down. but in f1 2014 it doesnt. im trying to get this to work on f1 2013.

thanks.

I'm currently thinking of starting a kind of ficitional season mod using the 1996 and 1999 Williams and Ferrari cars, in different fictional liveries or liveries heavily based on real ones for some.

I intend to have a full 22-car grid, but I want to use the classic mode for it so it doesn't interfere with (<snip> up) the main game. Is there anyway to do this, so I can have 11 teams using these 4 cars without textures interfering with each other.

Admittedly, I would be ok with overwriting the 2013 cars for a full season mode, but I want to know if just copying the cars into the directory would make it work. And that said, where the 1990's cars are stored.

mod edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back