Modding Questions Thread

hello... can somebody help me? i want to edit the loose part settings to make the player car i driving with no damage on walls and ai but the ai have damage

what lines i must change in the file to get this?

greeting from germany :)

How to edit KERS Power?

Hello friends I want to know how to edit the GE kers use when is easy to implement the game why i do always run only a little active and do not see the difference of power you for your attention

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'd like to know how much a the game can be modded before it's impossible to play online. Me and a friend were thinking about doing a co-op with the 2014 mod and if we both downloaded the exact same mods then surely we can play online without a problem. Apologies if this is a stupid question as I know literally nothing about modding and how the effect online connectivity.

Please can anyone tell me, how to reduce AI performance in the database? Because I start a championship with Classic cars, and the AI get much faster in the mid-season than the early-season. And I cannot change the difficulty! Please, important!

so I want to install the 2014 mod but I want Maldonado as the first driver at Lotus I opened EGO DATABASE editor at f1_drivers f1_teams and I have to tick maldonados box and untick grosjeans tell me which one is maldonado plz

<snip>

mod edit - Sorry this is an English only forum.

Google translate :-

how to change the speed in the turns?

(for the AI I guess)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I always play career, and never get to race Brasil because i dont like the tracks past Suzuka, Korea. Is there a mod where you can change the order in wich the tracks are raced? Brasil used to be opener, or straight after Aussie GP iirc in the past.

Cheers.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years