Modding Questions Thread

Does anyone else think that MSC and MAS finish to high in the results and that VET and RAI finish to low? I've noticed that anyways, is there a way to fix that? Thanks. Also, what would I edit to get the AI to brake a bit deeper into the corners? Thanks for any info!

Early yet I know, but I thought with the news of perez and lewis today I'd ask. Is it possible to change driver names and line ups in F1 2012 like last year?

Is this done via the frontend folder?

I like to play with a realistic FOV and having only my steering wheel in front. Actually if i set drivers to "off" i still see the steering wheel in game, but at least it is static. The problem with it is that the cars become ghost drived with no drivers of course. I also really hate the steering wheel movements without any player input. There is any way to mod it so i cant completely get rid off the virtual steering wheel in game and still see the drivers in AI cars?

Hey guys,

please post general questions about modding / modding tools in here, like last year.

Hi,..
I am looking for a Hamilton to Mercedes- Perez to McLaren- Schumacher back to Ferrari,.Massa to Sauber. But keep Michael as a badass,..like he is currently in the Mercedes.

Everyone would download this..

Also,..make Lewis' car break down every race...thanks.

Hi,..
I am looking for a Hamilton to Mercedes- Perez to McLaren- Schumacher back to Ferrari,.Massa to Sauber. But keep Michael as a badass,..like he is currently in the Mercedes.

Everyone would download this..

Also,..make Lewis' car break down every race...thanks.

348030.jpg

(Don't know if that pun works for non-German speaking people. :p)

Can anyone help me with editing the drivers photos in the selection menus?

I have tried importing lewis's picture onto schumachers in the b_driver_micheal_schumacher pssg file and saving back to the front end folder but it doesn't seem to work.

Also where is it that you can edit driver names on the OSD and result tables in the database?

Thanks for any help.

Why not just rename the files, i.e. rename b_driver_lewis_hamilton to b_driver_michael_schumacher. hamiltons face should then appear in the right place.

Why not just rename the files, i.e. rename b_driver_lewis_hamilton to b_driver_michael_schumacher. hamiltons face should then appear in the right place.

I was just thinking ahead to perhaps a new driver joining in 2013 and being able to add their picture to the selection menu.

I will try you method for lewis tho, thanks.

I just want to be able to add a new driver picture also, say sutil if he came back for example.

Ah I see, I haven't tried Ryder's pssg editor with 2012 yet so I don't know if it works the same as 2011.

Do you think you could have a look for me and see how it's done?

I think I now know where to edit driver names in the database etc, but changing the pictures in the menus is proving tough.

I would really appreciate your help with this.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%