Modding Questions Thread

the pssg tool dont work that good for me, when i trie to export a texture the .dds comes out all pink..., tried running the prog with admin priv, tried the 2 latest versions..no luck, any one?, im on win7

I have no idea how to mod that. I tried xml bin converter but it didn't work. Would someone be so kind and upload here a file with everything set to 1.6? Please! I had this setting in F1 2011 and it was wonderful. Now the cars are too heavy...

Question is: is it possible to change how quick the gearbox is breaking as well? The current setting is a tad unrealistic.

Player's avatar is now a masked silhouette. Does anybody know how to edit this mask?

playermask.jpg

Can somebody clarify that when inserting a helmet, there is no longer a medtext file that needs replacing?

I can find the hightext file as normal but no medtext.

Yep haven't found one either.

So can't be there me thinks.

which program should i download for making helmets for f1 2012? Im a noob trying to learn right now.
help is much appreciated.
cheers

hey im just wondering is it possible and if so how to change your career characters gloves i have a modded helmet skin with the gloves and shows in and i put a redbull logo on the gloves and changed the colour teh gloves but in game still same is there a way to do this? cheers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%