Modding Questions Thread

I have a new question.

I want to change the team during a season (form MGP to Caterham). Can I control which team will give me an offer? Or is there a way to change the team in the mid of the season with the help of an edit of a data?

Thank you!

Hello everyone, I need help. Everytime I replace my database.bin with something from a mod, my game crashes...
I dont know why but it is really bad for me.
I need some help.
Thx to all who wanna help me.

Hello people.
I have a problem to be inserted by car f1 2011 game in 2012 that file should modified to resolve this error?
9fd30c6df2847b93e9aee44a50e6d331o.png
a12f41415bdc85aba1265b41ead10e62o.png

Everyone! I converted the scenarios.bin in my game to xml, edited and then back to .bin. I made it match the 2015 mod. However, when I open the scenario after the animation the game is stuck in a black screen?!?! And I know you can edit the scenarios.bin because I did it in the original game and made myself drive as De La ROsa.

It will be under the Resource folder and then under the Data folder. All files that you need to overwrite for Cars, Helmets and all are there. Make sure to keep a full copy of your Resource folder if you ever need to restore original files. The game is awesome under Apple OS, using the full operating power of Mac and the graphic card. I've upgraded my iMAc to 16GB of RAM and it is amazing.

But I'm thinking of buying a customised Windows rig just to play the upcoming F1 2013 Classic Edition, as I cant wait for Feral to convert the game for MAC OS, if they ever do.

I would not mind getting some advice from members of the community on what best system requirements and features I should get that PC built to extract the maximum speed and graphic quality of F1 2013. Any recommendations and suggestions would be much appreciated.
Hope this help.

F1canuck59
I've been looking for hours
It will be under the Resource folder and then under the Data folder. All files that you need to overwrite for Cars, Helmets and all are there. Make sure to keep a full copy of your Resource folder if you ever need to restore original files. The game is awesome under Apple OS, using the full operating power of Mac and the graphic card. I've upgraded my iMAc to 16GB of RAM and it is amazing.

But I'm thinking of buying a customised Windows rig just to play the upcoming F1 2013 Classic Edition, as I cant wait for Feral to convert the game for MAC OS, if they ever do.

I would not mind getting some advice from members of the community on what best system requirements and features I should get that PC built to extract the maximum speed and graphic quality of F1 2013. Any recommendations and suggestions would be much appreciated.
Hope this help.

F1canuck59

Hope this help.

F1canuck59
I've been trying for hours to install a mod.It has a states.bin and settings.xml file in the innermost folders.How do i install it on my mac??
I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE.

Hi everyone, I've recently tried to do some modding on f1 2012. I found some great-looking skins that rakata sadewa made, but whenever I try to race in that car, it is black. For example, in the Force India, when I'm driving in that car it is just black. If I am driving in a different car, it looks perfectly fine. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,
Is any way to slow down/make faster ai car engines on career mode by using ryder database editor (ego database editor)? I spend many hours comaprising effects of editing power in f1teams, ai_engine_power_per_tier, ai_engine_power_modifier or engine_manufacturer sections and it gives me nothing... Only editing "skills" via ai_driver works... Thanks in advance for any good advices. Cheers motomaniacs! :)

Last edited:
Hello,
Is any way to slow down/make faster ai car engines on career mode by using ryder database editor (ego database editor)? I spend many hours comaprising effects of editing power in f1teams, ai_engine_power_per_tier, ai_engine_power_modifier or engine_manufacturer sections and it gives me nothing... Only editing "skills" via ai_driver works... Thanks in advance for any good advices. Cheers motomaniacs! :)
Hello,
if you want to change for ex. hrt fast and red bull slow, put red bull tier 4 and hrt tier 1

if you want to change for ex. hrt fast and red bull slow, put red bull tier 4 and hrt tier 1

Thank You for reply. I'm aim to make a "real" time differences between teams, and editing ai_driver skills dont give me desired effects (I was too fast in regard to mid teams like racing point or mc laren). Thx for help, and sorry for my english :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%