Modding Questions Thread

does anyone know what PSSG need to edit to change color to this part of the car? ( Mc livery ).
Senza_nome.jpg

does anyone know what PSSG need to edit to change color to this part of the car? ( Mc livery ).

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's particular to the camera. I remember wondering the same thing, not something in the car model that I remember changing. It would be different in the cockpit cam vs. in t-cam.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's particular to the camera. I remember wondering the same thing, not something in the car model that I remember changing. It would be different in the cockpit cam vs. in t-cam.
thanks for explanation, now understand, in fact in 3d it is red.

This is probably the most noobish question that has been asked, but I searched (pretty much) the whole frontend folder, and didn't find how to change this logo
f1_2012_08.jpg

Can you guys help me please :)

• Deleted member 161052

Does anyone know how to change the loading screen like this?
yfp.png

Any help, please?

edit: found it out, it is changed on frontend/b_loading_(TEAM NAME).pssg.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 161052

this is how it looks like when I modified it.
f1_2012 2014-05-06 16-10-34-70.jpg

But there's a little more advanced thing...it is possible to remove the black thingy inside it?
You mean the black bars top and down? No idea, maybe hidden within the .pssg parameters but maybe hardcoded, I never cared about that. It's hard enough to get a good picture shown nicely in that loading screen while not having in stretched or so. (they are not all the same, that's funny)

• Deleted member 161052

HELP! When I try to change Glock and Pic's nationality to Italian and Brazilian respectively, I change the natinality ID but in the game they are still German and French! Help!
Is it the database you have changed?

d

does the liveries of 2013 work on 2012 because pebz rb9 livery has broken link and i have rb10 livery for f1 2013 which does not works in f1 2012
You can't put only the skin, you need to put the model too. Those files are

cars/**2/**2_highLOD.pssg
cars/**2/**2lowLOD.pssg

And the skin too (cars/**2/livery_main)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back