• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.
RD GP Championship (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Join the conversation here.

[Modding question] Dainese In boots?

Discussion in 'MotoGP 16' started by Sim725, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Sim725

Sim725

Ratings:
    +12
    Hey guys I've been dying to know how to get these, What checkbox is there to check to swap the 3D model of the player in the game. If anyone knows can someone help, I've spent many hours in the files looking for something, am i missing something? If anyone can help that would be very helpful.
    20170314144506_1.jpg 20170314180946_1.jpg 20170314181019_1.jpg

2. Matthew327

Matthew327
    Premium

Ratings:
    +513
    In GFXGEM/GFXGEM_PILOTS.BML

The first entry in the BML file is custom_pilot; you will need to change the suit id to whatever Rossi etc are using. Might take you a few tries to get it right, but if you have an idea of Hex editing, you'll get it to work :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sim725

Sim725

Ratings:
    +12
    Thanks, sorry for the late reply, I'm giving it a go

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eskkew

Eskkew

Ratings:
    +11
    Hello,

I've been trying to do the same. Problem is, I change the value to equivalent of Rossi and Iannone (wich is 000), repack the file and copy to the game folder but when I go to the rider customization page nothing happens in terms of change of the suit.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017