Modding Programs / Modding Questions

That's because you are not using a high texture car in F1 2011. You are using a modded, high resolution car in F1 2010 according to those photos.

what is the difference between
<Parameter name="limitInMilimetres" type="scalar" value="12.2830" /> and
<Parameter name="limitInDegrees" type="scalar" value="5.7460" />

Hi. I am new to modding and have been trying to mod files using the above programs, and although i change things like adding extra flashbacks in the database file. It doesn't change anything. Anyone have any ideas?

thanks.

Update will contain :

-Reduced shaking effects by 20% ( approx. )
-Reworked cockpitcam position ( little more distant from the wheel )

E.T.A : ... Maybe tonight !

Hi guys!

Just to say thanks for all the mods for F1 2010, and to show a "proof of concept" to start modding F1 2011, a Team Lotus with
KERS on GP Mode (used some files from Williams folder).

2011092500001.jpg

my project needs more equalized teams :-D

kirkland.

Hoping someone can provide info on what .xml value to change in order to enable the HUD in cockpit view

Thanks

Just to answer my own question (if anyone is interested :D )

There is no value to change in the .xml that switches cockpit HUD on or off. All that matters is that the cockpit view not be named 'Head-Cam.' So any extra view you add to the .xml (such as 'Head-Cam1) will automatically have the HUD. Or you can just rename the original 'Head-Cam' to 'Head-CamHUD' or whatever to gain the HUD without adding extra cameras...

Lol
"We have detected an elevated number of requests from your IP address."

1st time I've been anywhere near MegaUpload in months.

Anyway with that aside, seeing as I cant download it & see for myself, I was wondering, will you be doing your cockpit cam mod, with the shaking & tilting & look to apex,
but on the standard CM Cockpit view, without any change in FOV?

You mentioned about look to apex not involving actionmaps this time, any chance of the code & some instructions on what/where to change (look to apex & shake & tilt), if you dont want to start doing millions of cameras (that's if you dont want to do the standard CM cockpit view) please.

Thanks

Does anyone know what values to change for grip?

the surface_materials*.xml has direct effect on the grip. it doesn't affect the grip via the tires, but it changes the grip variables of the various road surfaces, tarmac, grass, astroturf, gravel etc. it immediately affects your lap time as well, as well as those of the AI (when they're racing you).

Electronic Flag Indicators (Digiflags) HUD

Hi,

I work on an little mod who modified each flags HUD in Electronic Flag Indicators (Digiflags) HUD. See picture :

110926031750602581.jpg

:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back