Modding Programs / Modding Questions

Here's a list of programs that can be used to mod F1 2011.

Ryder Database Editor

• Description -- This tool will allow you to edit the database.bin file from Grid, Dirt 2, F1 2010 and Dirt 3. In the file you can edit tons of things like car restrictions for events, ai skill levels, new liveries(no longer replace existing) and so much more.
  • Download -- http://petar.outer-heaven.net/downloads/

can this open the database.bin ? i tried, it came up with an error

Ok so I'll make it like that. To those who want this alpha. PM me your Steam adress but, only if you accept this :

- Be quite present to give feedback
- Test any cam of any car
- And have a large screen so that the 70FOV will not screw everything

:)

Great! I've PM'ed you :)

AI difficulty

Hi guys! I'm trying to change the difficulty of the game with the Ryder Editor. Intermediate is too easy, especially in the qualy, and professionnal is too hard. I want to make professional a little bit easier because I'm playing with a USB PS 2 gamepad.

Thank guys!!

Well.. I already have some people on it ! But don't feel down anytime soon ! Because i'm working hard to release something public for tomorrow evening !

From now, what has changed :

- Added the Sidepod cam
- Minor adjustments of Tcam and Cockpitcam
- Added more more more shakings when attacking kerbs like a mad dog :)

Using Ryders new PSSG Editor and a special cam produced for me from Rini, some WIP on helmets already.....only work in progress don't forget, not finished yet.

123lfu.jpg
[/IMG]

1234bqg.jpg
[/IMG]

I would like to get help.
Since the move to f1 2011, I can not modify a car. I have the latest version of PSSG editor but nothing works.

Could you indicate your various software and your method of working, thank you.

Does anyone know what every tab in ai driver is about. I can understand aggression, but i need to know about "speed in -out" "control" and what "good cautious, medium cautious, poor cautious" are? Does it have to do with aggression? Because they have aggression 0.1

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%