1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding info

Discussion in 'Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo' started by zissakos1, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Hello guys

I want to write an editor for those BML files that are inside those .MIX files.
    I have found the tool to unpack the mix files and have opened the BML files in a hex editor and understood that there are many null bytes scattered around there (like every 2nd byte is a null byte that can be ignored). But where exactly do the values start? and in what format must they be interpreted?
    If anyone could share some experience/info about those BML files, I would be happy to write a very simple to use editor for them.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

watching with interest!
  3. Also watching with interest! would be nice to see some nice Mods on here.
  4. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

I think among all the bitchin and moaning threads this thread is the most important. Because if milestone wont patch the game, we need the modders to take over and finish he job so to speak
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Back in 2012 when WRC3 was released (same engine i think) and it had the very same issues as SLR has now. So i'm 100% that the multiple controlers issue and triple screen support will not be patched, but...........

ECsimhardware released a plug-in for WRC3 that fixed those problems.

Perhaps one of the skilled modders can take a look at their plug-in and modify it to work with SLR