1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Mod WTCC 1987 1.1

Mod WTCC 1987, mod AMS

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  1. Looks very good. Thank you. I'll try later. Parece irado Marco. Brigadão.

2. Dunno if this is allowed, looks like a rip from Race 07.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Seriously?! Why must most on here perform a witch hunt? Why don't you just be thankful he's taken the time to port it over to AMS rather than decrease the amount of available mods within our small community. I don't get this mentality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm not saying anything against him, I'm just pointing out that the mods might delete this file, that's all.

I'm all for porting content from one game to another, at least, if they're on the same engine and it's done with some level of respect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Great mod @Marco Guerra. A little thing i found is the cars from outside looks a bit hovering.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  6. Hi, how can i change the tire height ?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016 at 16:28
  7. I believe this can be achieved by editing the .tbc file the mod uses.

9. I found no matching parameter. Idk.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016 at 19:55
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Perfect. One of my fav. mod at the moment. Thanks :thumbsup:

11. This is pretty neat thank you!

I downloaded the modern WTCC (from another forum) and for some reason those cars FFB make my wheel turn hard left/right automatically. I dont know enough about AMS to know how to fix it (if you can fix it). I didnt see anyone else complain about this issue. Your mod works great though FFB wise and all other mod cars for me in AMS works good except the modern WTCC with weird FFB behaviour. Just asking in case you guys knows what can be the problem.

12. In the FFB menu If its - in the menu set it to +...or change it the other way round if needs be.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016 at 08:33
    • Like Like x 2
  13. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

So for discussion sake, lets say this is a rip, I wouldn't know but not many can't create mods like this from scratch. It's easy to say who cares, more the merrier, but there can be an affect. Companies like Sector3 are constantly being criticized for their methods to protect their work but if everyone would respect the digital rights of developers they wouldn't need to go to great lengths to protect. It takes a lot of work to create content for the hobby we love - the credit and reward should go to the original content creators. Just a comment, there is most always two sides or point of views.
    Again, I'm not pointing fingers as I wouldn't know in this case.

14. Reb.Ellion

Reb.Ellion
    Premium Member

With the mod featuring a model from another game are unable to host the mod. You need to have non ripped content to post on RD, so a scratch build rf1 mod converted for instance is fine, but not models from other commercial sims converted.
    This information I got.

15. Is this a sector3 rip then?

16. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

"I'm" not saying that, I wouldn't know. Someone said it looked like a Race07 rip - a Simbin product, now Sector3. But, I was only bringing up as "one possible" example of why companies attempt to protect their creations, they would like to benefit from their hard work.

17. Ok, well I understand your point its just an observation on my part that there does seem to be a culture like I mentioned particularly on this site, and its taken me aback how spirited some peoples efforts can be in going after and outing/shaming people trying to almost gain social browny points. Its the weirdest thing. If you think its ripped, report it, end of.