Cars Mod WTCC 1987 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying anything against him, I'm just pointing out that the mods might delete this file, that's all.

I'm all for porting content from one game to another, at least, if they're on the same engine and it's done with some level of respect.

Hi, how can i change the tire height ?
AMS_WTCC87.JPG

Last edited:
This is pretty neat thank you!

I downloaded the modern WTCC (from another forum) and for some reason those cars FFB make my wheel turn hard left/right automatically. I dont know enough about AMS to know how to fix it (if you can fix it). I didnt see anyone else complain about this issue. Your mod works great though FFB wise and all other mod cars for me in AMS works good except the modern WTCC with weird FFB behaviour. Just asking in case you guys knows what can be the problem.

Seriously?! Why must most on here perform a witch hunt? Why don't you just be thankful he's taken the time to port it over to AMS rather than decrease the amount of available mods within our small community. I don't get this mentality.
So for discussion sake, lets say this is a rip, I wouldn't know but not many can't create mods like this from scratch. It's easy to say who cares, more the merrier, but there can be an affect. Companies like Sector3 are constantly being criticized for their methods to protect their work but if everyone would respect the digital rights of developers they wouldn't need to go to great lengths to protect. It takes a lot of work to create content for the hobby we love - the credit and reward should go to the original content creators. Just a comment, there is most always two sides or point of views.
Again, I'm not pointing fingers as I wouldn't know in this case.

With the mod featuring a model from another game are unable to host the mod. You need to have non ripped content to post on RD, so a scratch build rf1 mod converted for instance is fine, but not models from other commercial sims converted.
This information I got.

So for discussion sake, lets say this is a rip, I wouldn't know but not many can't create mods like this from scratch. It's easy to say who cares, more the merrier, but there can be an affect. Companies like Sector3 are constantly being criticized for their methods to protect their work but if everyone would respect the digital rights of developers they wouldn't need to go to great lengths to protect. It takes a lot of work to create content for the hobby we love - the credit and reward should go to the original content creators. Just a comment, there is most always two sides or point of views.
Again, I'm not pointing fingers as I wouldn't know in this case.
Is this a sector3 rip then?

Ok, well I understand your point its just an observation on my part that there does seem to be a culture like I mentioned particularly on this site, and its taken me aback how spirited some peoples efforts can be in going after and outing/shaming people trying to almost gain social browny points. Its the weirdest thing. If you think its ripped, report it, end of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%