Mod update

Hi, I was a bit confused with this new mod installation. At first after installing the new car update (1.2) it was still showing 1.1 version cars. I did not see the version 1.2 car mod until I uninstalled the mod "FSR14 Mods - R03 China new" which has a date of May 6th. The Correct one is "FSR14 Mods - R03 China" with a Date of 5/14. I could login to the FSR server with either one installed. However if you leave the "FSR14 Mods - R03 China new" version installed, you will not be able to switch to the correct mod while in game. So it appears somewhat confusing with the 2 versions since the older one has "new" in the title as this one should be uninstalled for it to work correctly.

Am I the only one who has experienced this issue? One of our team members hasn't but I still think I should ask. Attached is a screen shot of the mod manager.

Attachments

• FSR_mod_issue.JPG
    FSR_mod_issue.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 249
Am I the only one who has experienced this issue? One of our team members hasn't but I still think I should ask. Attached is a screen shot of the mod manager.

Yeah, this is rF2 unfortunately. I spent few hours getting version numbers right, but seems rF2 can't handle two versions installed at same time in car menu. Good news is that it will work online correct regardless if you have both installed.

I'm not able to join FSR server even with getmod; it download all, but then restart download cars. I think I need an "official" procedure to understand what I need and what not, becouse it's the first time that I have a problem like that. Thanks.

Well I did what others suggested and even taken a step further to delete the old mods from the mod manager. then go back to the server with getmod. you could also manually download and install the proper mods. The key for me was removing the old one.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back