MOD TOYOTA CELICA GT4 WRC DIRT RALLY

DiRT Rally MOD TOYOTA CELICA GT4 WRC DIRT RALLY 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
pastranario3 submitted a new resource:

MOD TOYOTA CELICA GT4 WRC DIRT RALLY - MOD TOYOTA CELICA GT4 WRC DIRT RALLY

I leave a mod GT4 Toyota Celica for our Dirt Rally. To operate must replace the files for the auto Lancia Delta Integral (LDI). You only need to copy the "cars" folder inside where they installed the game. Within the archive is the backup of the original LDI to return whenever they want.
The setup is based on the Lancia Delta Integral, even I could not edit the ".CTF" files are those which are settings of each car. GREETINGS FROM ARGENTINA

Installation: Copy Folder cars to "Dirt Rally> cars...

Read more about this resource...

This is very nice mod. Well done. My only concern is that it has no gear indicator, so I don't know what gear I am. It'll be very helpful and welcome addition to v1.1 if you can make it, thanks :D

Hey bro ... it would be great to include the mod of the toyota celica ST185 version of Carlos Sainz ... since it is also a legend in the WRC ... and was the first toyota to win the world rally championship ...
Take it in consideration bro as it is a great car
And I will be very grateful

I wait your answer

Love this mod - Thank You.

Two observations though - as stated before, no gear indicator and it seems as though there is no seat adjustment.

Do love this mod and I hope it gets a bit more development.

Thank you for your work.

FraPP!!!

Hey bro ... it would be great to include the mod of the toyota celica ST185 version of Carlos Sainz ... since it is also a legend in the WRC ... and was the first toyota to win the world rally championship ...
Take it in consideration bro as it is a great car
And I will be very grateful

I wait your answer
Have you ever found the ST185 For Dirt Rally? or even any other sim?

For some reason just simply installing the car doesn't seem to work :/ I seriously copied the cars folder and replaced the ldi folder files and yet no Toyota! Still the Delta!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back