MOD REALRALLY 2015

Hey Cardinal1989, I noticed you answered the question about this working in conjunction with RSRBR2014. Since RSRBR2014 is in the same directory as RBR, does that mean that RBR is still a clear installation?

Thanks Marius for the reply. So is it still possible to play both or do I have to reinstall RBR?

My guess would be, that you need a new one.
A workaround might be, when you install the game again - to make copies of that folder, so you always have one unmodded install. That way you can just copy the clean install whenever you are in need of one :)

I install everything as in the description, but after the intro in the loading screen,the rbr is crash every time. anybody have some idea? I use windows 8.1.

I downloaded RR RBR yesterday and really like it. Especially the menu navigation is way more comfortable than e.g. RSRBR.

But i still have the feeling that something is "off". Could it be that the game runs a bit faster than normal? Also the steering seems a bit juddery but this could be due to me coming from RSRBRs NGP mod. I've also got some technical questions but have problems navigating your italian forum. Should i post in English there anyway?

Can someone tell me, can this mod be installed directly on Fresh installation of Richard Burns Rally?

We plan on doing Championship in one SimRacing Store how to say it otherwise, equipped with simulators. Is able to have hotlap list showing off on TV Screen in the store?

Is this mod better than RSRBR 2015? I'm new to RBR, and have just driven with NGP. Are those physics regarded as the best? I don't care about online etc. I just want the best physics/graphics for pure driving training.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%