MOD REALRALLY 2015

RR DEMO 3.0 – Academy Edition (the last demo)

Available from 1 December 2014

Academy is a short championship only for new RR users and there will be a award for winner.

Available only for RR users the SS Pian del Colle snow!!!!

1392602_784439074954450_9087005733159213397_n.png

IT'S AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!
IMPORTANT: It's standalone version! It's not necessary to have RBR and you don't install it in a RBR folder!
Hi, it's maybe ages I'm not active in the RBR scenario, but I truly would like to understand your statement. I sincerely hope you are not distributing the original game inside your mod, but, frankly speaking, it can't be anyhow else. I hope you know you can't distribute illegal copies of RBR, even if camouflaged as a "standalone mod".
I think we deserve a deep explanation.

Eno72

Hi, it's maybe ages I'm not active in the RBR scenario, but I truly would like to understand your statement. I sincerely hope you are not distributing the original game inside your mod, but, frankly speaking, it can't be anyhow else. I hope you know you can't distribute illegal copies of RBR, even if camouflaged as a "standalone mod".
I think we deserve a deep explanation.

Eno72

A very good point indeed.

Demo 3.0 and FullMod 2015 will be standalone, but will be necessary to have RBR!
The Demo 3.0 and Mod2015 won't run if you haven't original RBR.
I hope that now it's all clear =D

REALRALLY ACADEMY 2015

Please note that starting today December 22 will begin RealRally Academy in 2015 with the first of three events planned.
For those who have not yet done so to sign up in time, the Race Direction grant an extension of a further six days.
Therefore, the registration will close on 27 December without exception.
I remind you that to participate in the trophy you have to download and install the new patch 3.01.

Calendarand Dates
First Stage - All Tarmac; December 22 to 29th, 2014;
Second Stage - All Gravel; January 1 to 5th, 2015;
Third Stage - All Snow; January 6 to 10th, 2015.

Final Prize
The winner of the "RealRally Academy 2015" tournament will be awarded with the following:

FREE registration for the 2015 season to "RealRally Online Mod"
Recruitment in a RealRally Mod top team.

Hi

Does anyone have problems with the sim crashes a little while after coming into menus. I have followed all the instructions on how to do it . started with a clean install of RBR but still can not get it to not crash

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back