MOD REALRALLY 2015

REALRALLY RBR ITALIAN MOD 2015

NEW YEAR AND NEW MOD 2015!

For Autumn will be released a new mod 215 "REALRALLY RBR ITALIAN MOD" with new installation and new website!

Some new features:

- OVER 200 SS;

- OVER 200 CAR;

- MANAGEMANT SETUP IN GAME;

- NEW INTERFACE AND GRAPHICS;

- ONLINE SERVICE PARK

New Website link : http://www.realrally.com/
Facebook Page : https://it-it.facebook.com/pages/Realrally/461529520578742

10463899_704446156287076_7623168275948918795_n.jpg

Ok, I'm curious about this plugin. Since there are no English introductions/instructions on the website and while the pack is slowly downloading, I'd like to ask some questions if you don't mind.

- Is participating in online competitions either partly or fully free (of charge)? If there are payments, how much are they?
- Can I create my own online events?
- Can I use my nickname only?
- RBR-World is also an Italian plugin and apparently so is that VCorp too - which I find quite interesting, to say the least - so what is that you RealRally guys bring to the table compared to other online plugins out there? What is that we've missed before in terms of online experience or whatever?
- You say there "over 200 SS", which may be a realistic number if one thinks of all the different surface mods, but are there any exclusive special stages? How many of them? - I've looked into Tracks.ini and there are some details but I'd still like to know more about it.
- "Online service park", what's that? - OK, so it's like in Czech plugin, I saw a screenshot of this, very good. I like that.
- "New graphics"? Hopefully not some post-processing effect mods that I would have to uninstall straight away. ;) - Nothing to worry about, I suppose. Nice menus, though.

EDIT. Answered some of my own questions. Porridge certainly is known to do that.

EDIT EXTRA: Pacenote Plugin is unsupported in the demo, meaning that the game doesn't launch when it's installed. Is this by design?

Last edited:
Ok, I'm curious about this plugin. Since there are no English introductions/instructions on the website and while the pack is slowly downloading, I'd like to ask some questions if you don't mind.

- Is participating in online competitions either partly or fully free (of charge)? If there are payments, how much are they? For official championship there will be a little fee but there will be a free event trophies.
- Can I create my own online events? I don't know, some aspects are under working.
- Can I use my nickname only? Yes, only one.
- RBR-World is also an Italian plugin and apparently so is that VCorp too - which I find quite interesting, to say the least - so what is that you RealRally guys bring to the table compared to other online plugins out there? What is that we've missed before in terms of online experience or whatever? The MOD 2015 is a collaboration between RR staff and Vcorp. With RealRally you can find a research of reality in all its aspects, from physical to rules.
- You say there "over 200 SS", which may be a realistic number if one thinks of all the different surface mods, but are there any exclusive special stages? How many of them? - I've looked into Tracks.ini and there are some details but I'd still like to know more about it.
Currently available are 164 and in exclusive only for RR "SS Pian del Colle".
Then there will be an update with more 40 SS with another 2 exclusive SS only for RR.

- "Online service park", what's that? - OK, so it's like in Czech plugin, I saw a screenshot of this, very good. I like that.
- "New graphics"? Hopefully not some post-processing effect mods that I would have to uninstall straight away. ;) - Nothing to worry about, I suppose. Nice menus, though.

EDIT. Answered some of my own questions. Porridge certainly is known to do that.

EDIT EXTRA: Pacenote Plugin is unsupported in the demo, meaning that the game doesn't launch when it's installed. Is this by design?

Many thanks for your good questions!
I hope to see you online with RR2015 =D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%