MOD - Other Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Roland Ehnström

The Porsche sound is OK with me, but I agree the Ferrari sound needs some work (I love the Ferrari 360 sound from GTR2 by the way).

The Lambo sound is strange too when you are in 6th gear near of the rev. Try it on the long straight on Paul Ricard, you can see what i mean. The engine sound like if it has an injection problem, a sort of saturation i don't know how to explain, sorry :p

i installed the mod did it step by step like readme told me i.e i deleted the old stuff from last year and then installed the new stuff full_v1_11 and if i try to join our team server that is running the same version
the carclass is unknowen and i cant join any hints ?? i have severall other mods installed and have not enough hdd space to have a STC only install of race

• Roland Ehnström

Wrong thread maybe, but there is a forum icon for this thread saying "Black Cup 10", when in fact it's the Blue Cup. :confused:

Edit: Fixed now I see. :)

Did anyone try to do an offline race event with STC Mod and STC Trackpack ?

Details:
15 AIs (+me of course :) ), all STC cars.
110%
track : Barhain

After about 20 minutes, I have a crash of GTR-E, with the message : "steam has encountered an error and needs to be closed".
I tried 3 times , and each time this message, during practise & race session.
My RAM was full with GTR, so I am suspecting a memory leak somewhere. I am raising this point only to warm the STC admins, in case this behaviour may be seen on our official server...

Heres a strange bug, well i think its a bug, was on Alagarve for a few mins just now, and its an awesome track. But after doing a practice session and a 5 lap race with Lee, we rolled over to next event, and suddenly my garage door closed. I couldn't get out of the garage lmao, nothing I could do but rejoin the server to fix it.

Can someoone else test it and see if they can reproduce the bug, I will try again tomorrow and see if it happens again. really wierd.

Not sure m8y, but its happening again to Lee this time so its not just me, will keep you informed.

Edit, just as it went to quali its happened to me again.

Edit2, its wierd its not chnaging us to a closed pit box, the pit garage door themselves are randomly closing.

Heres a strange bug, well i think its a bug, was on Alagarve for a few mins just now, and its an awesome track. But after doing a practice session and a 5 lap race with Lee, we rolled over to next event, and suddenly my garage door closed. I couldn't get out of the garage lmao, nothing I could do but rejoin the server to fix it.

Can someoone else test it and see if they can reproduce the bug, I will try again tomorrow and see if it happens again. really wierd.

We will take a close look at it Mike.

Not sure if it is a problem
but during my battle with Neil and me spinning a bit, I gave Neil a love tab which kind of scared me to be true....that love tap almost sent his car do a barrel roll :)...anything to make that less effective so I can do more safe love tabbing?:smile:

• Roland Ehnström

How do I fix the setup-problem (setups being saved in the wrong folder)? Should I uninstall the original Algarve track and only leave the STC version? Or is there another way to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%