1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Mod Organization

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Greg Latty, May 29, 2014.

1. Quick question. I have a few mods installed and I wanted to know if theres anyway to organize the mods so that they show up in custom folders. For instance. I have a few F1 mods installed, and if i can have a separate folder in the game called "F1" and then have all of the mods in a sub folder. Im using the Rfactor custom Ui which handles the mods better than the original, but on the vehicle screen, its just a ton of cars listed in abc order. I noticed that some mods are in folders, but if i try to make my own folder in the game directory its doesnt show up..

2. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

I think you will need to change the category at the bottom of each .veh for each car/skin then you can put them into whatever categories you want. I got a feeling it's a lot of work mate.:geek: As i should know.

Should look something like this.

Category="Endurance Series,GT2,Aston Martin V8 Vantage"

You can delete/change this as long as all the cars/skins match to the ones in the category you want they should match up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yah I figured this out a couple of days ago. I used the rfactor conversion tool to do it. Took a while but it's so much better now. Thanks for the reply

4. where do I find a custom UI for GSC 2013?