1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mod Organization

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Greg Latty, May 29, 2014.

1. Quick question. I have a few mods installed and I wanted to know if theres anyway to organize the mods so that they show up in custom folders. For instance. I have a few F1 mods installed, and if i can have a separate folder in the game called "F1" and then have all of the mods in a sub folder. Im using the Rfactor custom Ui which handles the mods better than the original, but on the vehicle screen, its just a ton of cars listed in abc order. I noticed that some mods are in folders, but if i try to make my own folder in the game directory its doesnt show up..

2. Lazarou

Lazarou
    Premium Member

I think you will need to change the category at the bottom of each .veh for each car/skin then you can put them into whatever categories you want. I got a feeling it's a lot of work mate.:geek: As i should know.

Should look something like this.

Category="Endurance Series,GT2,Aston Martin V8 Vantage"

You can delete/change this as long as all the cars/skins match to the ones in the category you want they should match up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yah I figured this out a couple of days ago. I used the rfactor conversion tool to do it. Took a while but it's so much better now. Thanks for the reply

4. where do I find a custom UI for GSC 2013?