1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Mod of the Month Award?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Bram, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I think our resource manager supports a mod of the month award. Would you guys be interested in it?

Currently its based on the amount of downloads vs rating I think so please if you like a mod make sure to give it some stars :)

Thanks

• Like Like x 3
  2. Really nice idea, Bram. I can't find a way to rate it, though. Where is the button to give stars? I might be blind!

One more suggestion regarding the resource manager: would it be possible to see the image of the app also on the detailed description? At the moment you just see a small icon on the list and it's too small to understand what's the app is all about. Often a picture is worth a thousand words, so it will make it easier to recognize immediately the app.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bram

Bram

Seems that the "stars" are currently asleep lol. Will have to change something to show it. Will do a.s.a.p.

WIth regards to images, people need to add screenshots to their mod after they've uploaded it. I am looking for a way to make this mandatory as often people forget to do this :)

The icon you include during the upload is just that an icon :)

4. Bram

Bram

Fixed :) Stars are back!

• Like Like x 1