MOD: Minidumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston we have a problem! 5 mini dumps in half an hour when we have 4 drivers on track driving 2 virtigos and 2 VWs everyone except me has had a dump so far, no skins installed yet. This is not looking good if the race is next week.

Do you have any other mods installed on the server and/or the clients? And be sure not to have the STC Morgan installed on the server!

I had 3 minudumps too, two on RDTCC server with volvo and another one in the Mini Friday when I was 5th :p, all with default cars.

I'm affraid steam is getting unstable this last times ...

Did you have the minidumps with the STC mod not installed? As most people are not getting minidumps in Evo.
Also this is not a steam issue as other games run fine with steam regarding mini-dumps.

we have been getting lots of minidumps since the skins were included in the pack and it always seems to be with a flatout car on the track and checking their file i see the underscore has been omitted from the car file names like so "Flatout Racing Black.car" maybe just coincidence but the level of minidumps has definitely seen a sharp increase of late

we have been getting lots of minidumps since the skins were included in the pack and it always seems to be with a flatout car on the track and checking their file i see the underscore has been omitted from the car file names like so "Flatout Racing Black.car" maybe just coincidence but the level of minidumps has definitely seen a sharp increase of late

We are noticing alot of mini dumps tonight, and theres only our cars on the grid. Everyone has given up because we can't even get 5 mins without one happening. This seems to have started happening since the Club team have joined practice with the VWs.

On the file names, is that a problem not having underscores, I have no idea. If its known to be an issue shouldn't we act and add some underscores?

The guys had planned a night of practice and they have all given up after not being able to practice at all, its becoming hard to get people interested to drive at the moment.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but there are still issues with the mod (skins/mod/track/whatever), its quite obvious, theres no point just ignoring this. It needs to be sorted or we are going to have alot of mini dumps this season and its going to have an effect on the result of the championship. If its something to do with our skins it could well be, I don't know. What do we do from here? do nothing and hope for the best?

We have started an internal championship with STC mod, we run on the same traks few days before of the STC champ race (this is a good test). On monday we was on our server, Portimao, 14 cars, qualy + 90 min race ... no one minidumps.

So "negative"... :(

everytime about the MOD... oO
there is only some guys who have problem... not everyone... then i think we need to search in a other way than only MOD PROB...!!!!
Sorry Gregory but your attitude is wrong mate! How is somebody coming on here to let you guys know about issues being negative about the mod? Seriously you guys seem to have a real chip on your shoulders. It's not a case of just one or 2 guys having mini dumps, everyone of us had one last night.

The point is we can not do a practise race due to the dumps which is frustrating as we don't take this championship with a pinch of salt and just turn up race day whislt having no decent praccy time and wrecking the other teams race.

Me personally i can not stand EVO at the best of times but because of the STC it still sits on my hard drive, if it wasn't the STC i would not go near EVO. Sorry guys but to take Mikes post as " negative" is really silly as surely you can understand that we find it frustrating that we put in alot of effort and then come race night it can be ruined by a mod issue? That from the start has been pinpointed and whilst you guys have got rid of the Morgan to counter the issue, it's obvious another issue still hampers this mod.

Really not sure how you guys seem to turm some help ie pointed out an issue as a negative post, even Neil above has stated there was an issue with the FO car.

It's clear to me that if you guys (Flatout) are the only one that has problems. That their is a problem with the car or the skin. :smile:
Did you guys had also mindumps the last race?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back