MOD: Minidumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Possible fix for the Morgan caused minidumps. Please look in this folder:

...\GameData\Teams\STC\Morgan Aero STC\DATA

for this file:

_output.trk

if it is present, please delete it and see if you have the minidumps still....

Let me know.....

To be really sure I think we need another test race to test if the fix works properly or not. As I only had 1 minidump when I first tried the mod, which was in the Ultima on a track with no Morgan loaded. Then I had no more Minidumps in the mod until the test race when there was allot of cars on the server and it went crazy with dumps happening very often.

To be really sure I think we need another test race to test if the fix works properly or not. As I only had 1 minidump when I first tried the mod, which was in the Ultima on a track with no Morgan loaded. Then I had no more Minidumps in the mod until the test race when there was allot of cars on the server and it went crazy with dumps happening very often.

I agree, i was trying to recall if there was a morgan around when we had the massive minidumps. I am not sure we had one around. Not want to sound pessimistic, but i like to be 100% sure.
In a 45min race we had there was 1 minidump when there certainly wasn't a morgan around, but offcourse the game itself isn't flawless either.

This is why the simple removal of the car on the server will fix the dumps for all cars...

FYI, if that file was in a track folder, you will find many see a black screen or get booted for possible cheat etc...

the file is a 3DSimED exporter file and I hate them....

How is the server set up? With the morgan and without that file?

If we prove it works fine before the test race, we will upload a second versiion of the MOD with the slower version of Cupra and Morgan.

Thanks Günthar.

The Morgan is in here somewhere, good luck finding it! :D

car-scrap-heap-amsterdam-001.jpg
View attachment 21694

We had a 45 and a 20min race yesterday on Barcelona 03 with the file removed on the server. (no Morgan used in the race)

Both races went without problems.

However there was a Minidump in practice before the race and one on Monza 2007 after the race. Not sure if these where Mod related or not.
But it is Looking good.

You know Tom how bad it was at Trois Rivieres with 10 minudumps per second, so if you did complete a 34 minutes race without problems the Monza minidump is not MOD´s fault.

So it looks like the thing is fixed. Cool. :)

Thanks for helping to find it Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years