Mod, Helmet and Skin requests go in here

I looked at the practice of spain yet and sauber has the logo of chelsea on his car, not 'welcome Chelsea FC' . Can someone fix that?

Is anyone able to make the Ferrari F2002?

2002-Ferrari-F2002-F1-Image-lr025.jpg

ferrari-f2002-05.jpg

ferrari-f2002-03.jpg

I'm working on it...

I was wondering someone could help me with a photoshop related question.

How would I go about selecting only a specific area to be filled with colour? For instance painting half the nose one colour and another colour for the other half. How would you selecting each area?

Could you paint direct onto the 3D model as a guide?

Thanks

Do it on different layers.

Use any of the selection tools to select a specific area, fill with the paint fill tool.

On the other layer do the same as above, but with your new selection.

yes you can do it direct onto the 3D model, just make sure you have new layers on the 2d template for each selection

your wire frame helps alot! Which selection tool tho? I've not got the steady hand you need to make it look sharp if you know what I mean. It seems tough to select say half a nose cone and 1 select only the area you need and 2 make it look sharp without wobbly edges.

your wire frame helps alot! Which selection tool tho? I've not got the steady hand you need to make it look sharp if you know what I mean. It seems tough to select say half a nose cone and 1 select only the area you need and 2 make it look sharp without wobbly edges.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do.

Send me an image via conversation....so I get a better idea.

Hello everydoby,
Someone can link Kimi's Raikkonen Helmet from 2006 ? plz I am sure it exists but since the server has been changed I lost it, here there is some picture :
309478f1-2006-gen-xp-1435.jpg
helmet_kr_top.jpg
I need the one during the season 2008 or 2009 :
Kimi_raikkonen_helmet_2009.jpg
Thx a lot guys =) Thanks to people like you I really enjoy this game :)

Hello everydoby,
Someone can link Kimi's Raikkonen Helmet from 2006 ? plz I am sure it exists but since the server has been changed I lost it, here there is some picture :
309478f1-2006-gen-xp-1435.jpg
helmet_kr_top.jpg
I need the one during the season 2008 or 2009 :
Kimi_raikkonen_helmet_2009.jpg
Thx a lot guys =) Thanks to people like you I really enjoy this game :)
2006 is nice !!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing