UPDATE MOD F1 2008 1.1

Hello,

The changes are:

- Dynamic Tire (grass, gravel, flat) are on the whole tire
- The view of the wear is changed and is more visible
- Changes sounds of the track with passing on improved vibrators
- In Network mod types of tire appear.

For stables:

- Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro: arms no longer appear on the mirrors.
- BMWSauber: Fixed Bug on the tire in low resolution / arms no longer appear on mirrors
- AT & T Williams: arms no longer appear on the mirrors.
- Red Bull Racing: Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

CRaZyChaOs55 updated MOD F1 2008 with a new update entry:

UPDATES MOD F1 2008 V1.1.1

Hello,

The changes are:

- Dynamic Tire (grass, gravel, flat) are on the whole tire
- The view of the wear is changed and is more visible
- Changes sounds of the track with passing on improved vibrators
- In Network mod types of tire appear.

For stables:

- Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro: arms no longer appear on the mirrors. + Correction hard tires on the Ferrari team
- BMWSauber: Fixed Bug on the tire in low resolution / arms no longer appear on mirrors
- AT & T Williams: arms...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For some reason this mod does not work for me, is this just a patch if so are you able to post a link to the rest of the mod?

Cheers,
Scott

How do you adjust the draw distances for the drivers helmets? In the replay I often see drivers driving along with no head in the car. Just an empty car driving along. Is this something you can adjust with the LOD drawing differences?

Also I am working on a physics update for this mod, each car will have its on physics, the teams will have their own strengths and weaknesses in regards to pit stop times, organisation, speed changing wings, random events happening during a pitstop that will also slow the times down, and refuel times. Some cars will be better following other cars in their wake, some will not. I should have a working model in a few weeks.

BUT!!! Do you know how to adjust the helmets so they dont dissapear in the replays? Thanks for the mod, its a great conversion.

...and thats what im talking about - anyone else getting this? And how do you fix it? Im sure its to do with the LOD distances, but dont know which lines to adjust in the GEN files.

Attachments

• 20190811095622_1.jpg
    20190811095622_1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 368
You can find it by finding the FS_One Rfactor 2007 mod. Convert it over to AMS using the Stock Car Extreme Rfactor converter. This will convert the mod over so it's playable to AMS. This mod is just a conversion, he didn't make anything.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back